Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

i really like these... probably only the OG cats can appreciate it them......
smokin.gif
A+

laugh.gif

Stopped by my local spot last night to check these out in person... I'll wait till they get down to $79.99 then I'll use some discounts and grab a couple pair for Beats, and keep the 2010 DS. The technology makes it a superior shoe, but it still bums me out they changed this classic :smh: Nobody is looking for this shoe, period.

Damn, just realized they weren't the OG version.

Of course we'd be asking for too much to get that. Of course we would be.

Picked these up at FL today... Been wanting these for awhile. Not identical to the OG's, but they still look real good in person :nthat:

Last edited:
Hoping they sit for awhile and drop to $119.99 so I can use my $20 WC rewards and $15 coupon.

Damn. How many times is Nike gone release this shoe? These sat in stores in 2010
naw they sold..they always sell slow and steady.

and da Vac-tech on these are durabuck, i checked em out in person...ill cop em on sale...my 2006 pair is brand new.

Damn. How many times is Nike gone release this shoe? These sat in stores in 2010
naw they sold..they always sell slow and steady.
and da Vac-tech on these are durabuck, i checked em out in person...ill cop em on sale...my 2006 pair is brand new.

Man you know how hard it was for me to not get these yesterday? Not hard at all.
These things can't go on sale soon enough. If I can get these for what i paid to get the black Flight Ones, I might copp.

Last edited:
Considering they're Vac-Tech I'm tempted to cop because they look real good from that pic above..I'll have to take a look at them in person though before I use my winners circle reward and coupons

They are ok at best. The Vac-Tech looks faded in person, if it was darker :smokin. If you have a previous retro, wait for the deep dizzy. The reflective swoosh is a nice touch though.

Saw these in person today.  Even worse than the pics.  

The toebox looks bloated with the Vac-Tech, IMO.  And the shape of them is just off--they actually seem like a higher cut than the originals.  I wouldn't wear these if I got 'em for free.  

VAC TECH IS NOT A GOOD IDEA... AT ALL... THE CHECK ISNT EVEN STITCHED

Not feeling the Vac tech. Took me a while to understadnd what it is. Now that I do.....:x

Still deciding if I want these right now with my $20 WC and $20 coupon. It would come out to be $99 + tax....or maybe just hold off until they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom