Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

i picked up a pack yesterday.. they are soo fresh.. but im sellin the bulls pair.. size 8.5

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

man..
i wnt em..
sneakerhead sold out already?
dam...
thought i wud cop from them... but... i wnt to wait on eastbay too... cant decide...
oh well, there is only one option for me now
They sold out already? glad i copped yesterday morning from them

my pair come in on thursday

Yeah I gotta get my pair this month if not next month hopefully in HOH.
'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to Buy Jordan 1 red wht blk sz 12.

i need to find a shirt to match the celtics pair.. i dont want to wear a jersey.. anyone know where i can find one..

I wear an 11.5 or 12, but I went down to an 11 in the XII's...what should I get in this pack??

copped mine yesterday from finishline. dude said they only got 10 pairs..... i didn't think they were supposed to be limited.

na there not limited its just a good pack and priced good so more people will buy it

p.s. looking to split wit some1 the pack i only want the Celtics 9.5

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

How are these made. Are they as good or worst or better then the Straps?

I am going to assume you are referring to the quality of the leather? They are a little better in my opinion. Like I said in the video....the are going tocrease. They are still very comfortable though. I love the Jordan 1.

These are NOT limited. If you don't get them on RD you will be able to order them online for atleast a week.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

millennium shoes has them to buy right now!!! GO NOW!

L.A. NT'ERS ONLY

the pack i got look real good, i guess some was made different
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude from the one in hawthorne called me yesterday and told me they had them for$310 I laughed so hard on the phone then i hung up.
laugh.gif

The red color on the Bulls pair looks really dull compared to the originals, and even the '01. Is there a comparison shot out there?

just got my pack in the mail and i am pumped! i immediately switched the laces out and they both fire IMO. Can't wait to rock the celtics with mycunningham jersey for game days!

Back
Top Bottom