Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

here are pics of quality issues i was talking about yesterday stiching creases ect notice on the bostons the wings logo is way off on one shoe i dont know if igot a bad pack or what bought them off ebay dont know if the dude gets bgrades or what i also got the white and green ones off him and there ok except the hangthg was torn off when i got them i also put a pic of all the other 1's i compared these to these are the worst quality

got my pack on hold for saturday
roll.gif
my spot is selling this for $180 but inlimited quantity only
tired.gif

Originally Posted by safcolts

here are pics of quality issues i was talking about yesterday stiching creases ect notice on the bostons the wings logo is way off on one shoe i dont know if i got a bad pack or what bought them off ebay dont know if the dude gets bgrades or what i also got the white and green ones off him and there ok except the hang thg was torn off when i got them i also put a pic of all the other 1's i compared these to these are the worst quality
^
sick.gif
I'm definitelyinspecting my pack thoroughly. Thanks for the pics. Sorry this had to happen to you...

Originally Posted by edunpeal

got my pack on hold for saturday
roll.gif
my spot is selling this for $180 but in limited quantity only
tired.gif
^Dudes at my local FootLocker showed me back on the 3rd some paperwork that was faxed over from corporate on the 2nd and it said this pack was NOT$225, but it was actually $160. I saw the paperwork with my own two eyes but I'm ruling it out as a typo or misunderstanding...

Originally Posted by calYe2da

Originally Posted by King Beezy

going get mines reserved today at footlocker.
me 2
^How are ya'll doing this?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

The reason why i would buy these is because they have my B-DAY stitched inside. seriously.

thats hot.. same year and all???

Damn, 225 is a bit much since I'm mainly interested in the bulls pair. Anyone with info on some cheaper prices/deals online or something?

I hope Jordan comes out with some hot shirts to match the celitcs joints.. I don't feel like wearin a jersey with them

I had a chance to get these for $215 shipped last week. I took a pass and picked up an iPhone. I hope I dont regret it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom