Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

hi everyone i just recently notice something on my DMP 1 please check the encircled part if you have the same thing on your dmp 1's.

1cb254ff18906f7a4498dbd6f0f7484354bea72.jpg
5352518f6f940fee49986c355e8f6aef071c6b5.jpg
fcb25e5ffb912ffe43886a223abc55b584a3efa.jpg

what the f i have to check mines
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn I would return those asap!!!![/color]

Probably can't even notice that unless you line them up like that. I doubt if you wore them that you could see that they were off line

guess if its really an incovenience to u u could return em... but i know iwouldnt cre much....

Damn Eastbay only got a size 14 and 18 left. I need to find these on a discount.

I'm not too far from Beaverton. So do you have to know an employee to get the shoes from there?

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Probably can't even notice that unless you line them up like that. I doubt if you wore them that you could see that they were off line

yeah your right plus i really love this pack especially the BRED 1's

oh shoot eastbay restocked on these but coupon IPEB9LJ3 is no go.... guess ill have to try at the next fl 30 or 50 percent off....\
ugh

restocked what? all the good sizes are either already or just still gone and wow rudolfchua that's not good, made me jsut check my pack but they straight

my bostons are good but my right foot chicagos are a little off. on my right pair, the stitching is further from the top of the jumpman. oh well...

anyone know why theres 2 dates on the tag?

2/19/09 3/29/09

does it really matter if the stitchin is off a little.. people arent goin to notice it while your walkin in them..

why is everbody is so cheap all i see dicounts how much i am going to get for 30%off eastbay who cares if you whant the pack just pay retail and stopcomplayning

yea ill take the 30 percent off...20 percent...i dont really care for...i got my pack for 225 shipped which aint bad to me anyway.

why yall examining yall shoes so hard lol..chill

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

my bostons are good but my right foot chicagos are a little off. on my right pair, the stitching is further from the top of the jumpman. oh well...

anyone know why theres 2 dates on the tag?

2/19/09 3/29/09
Thats the production run on them. They (Nike) started producing them on Feb. 19 and ended their production on the 29th of March.

Hopefully I won't have too bad of flaws on my pack, now I'm half scared to check them out when I get them in
grin.gif

wow that is terrible! they almost look like the right and left shoes are different sizes.. luckily mines didnt turn out that way... i only needed this pack forthe red pair anyway. who needs the boston pair size 8??

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

lol restock? They only added 2 more sizes. I need a 12 or 13.
nah homie this morning they had 11 , 11.5 and also 12... it was just a heads up for those who wanted to copp 3m still.... i guess they re gone bynow.....

and those asking y peeps stress bout discount, well in my case m not really sold on the jordan I so only reason i would copp is with discount..... times arehard and there are way too many good releases coming up so i ll do my best to scoop the shoes at the cheaper price!!!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Anybody know if their packages from FINISHLINE come with a sticker on the box indicating it was from FINISHLINE?

PLEASE HELP.

I dont think FNL does that any more like back in the days ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Anybody know if their packages from FINISHLINE come with a sticker on the box indicating it was from FINISHLINE?

PLEASE HELP.

I dont think FNL does that any more like back in the days ....
Na. I bought my package from finishline, it didn't have a sticker. footlocker still does it though. They did it with my CDPs last year.

Back
Top Bottom