Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

My Footlocker hook-up said hes gonna give these to me for 50% soon...im a happy man
happy.gif

Might snatch up 2 packs at 50% off = Buy one, get one free!!

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by ill1458

I called footlocke. And they said that the 30% can not be used on these. Is this true?

these are not excluded, I dont know why some footlockers are saying they are but they def are not. I bought them yesterday for 30% off and I didnt even have a coupon, they just made me fill out a form for a vip card.

thanks. Ima go try and find a pair today.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AsianImage

OK so my pack came this afternoon. I could only take pics at night..so not so great. I love natural light..but oh well what can you do. I am pleased and i am sorry to the poster that had bad quality issues. Mine came out ok.
are you hiding shoes from your parents or significant other?
wink.gif
lol..nah man...I meant I got home late from work and the gym and it was night time and I did not want to wait for the weekend to snap pics. I was doing it for you all! Getting my pics up ASAP! hahahaa...
i was just kidding with you. nice nice thanks for sharing bud!

Looks like I'm screwed right now. According to Footlocker they do not take returns any longer on Packages because of what happened last year with theCDP's where people bought them and tried to resell and then returned them when they couldn't. So now I'm stuck with 2 packages, 1 I got for retailand the other I got for 20% off, but I might only be able to return the 20% off pack. If anybody's looking for a size 13 pack and wouldn't mind helpingme out for retail, you know what to do

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

try another footaction, or call and complain...they cant do that.

According to them, they were final sale and it is now Corporate Policy, but I will be calling customer service

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Looks like I'm screwed right now. According to Footlocker they do not take returns any longer on Packages because of what happened last year with the CDP's where people bought them and tried to resell and then returned them when they couldn't. So now I'm stuck with 2 packages, 1 I got for retail and the other I got for 20% off, but I might only be able to return the 20% off pack. If anybody's looking for a size 13 pack and wouldn't mind helping me out for retail, you know what to do
Dang how can they do that? That sucks bro, hopefully you can get the retail ones returned...

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

yup know on every sale its final sale no returns anymore thats good so RESELLERS learn their lesson
Problem is I'm no reseller and they should simply just put a time limit of 30 days to stop resellers

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

My Footlocker hook-up said hes gonna give these to me for 50% soon...im a happy man
happy.gif

Might snatch up 2 packs at 50% off = Buy one, get one free!!

THATS just what Im trying to do man ... get it off that EA.

Let me know if you can help me out with a size 12 ???

dam u jus want the Breds I don't know why my lows don't do itfor ms I need the hi but I'm not copping a pack and not wear the green I might give em to my lil brother

Posted From My iPhone

Just copped mines with the 30%. sucks that champs won't allow the discount but footlocker will. By the way how do these fit. I was in a rush andhaven't had time to try em on.

I can't seem to find the pics, but I remember someone posting up the Celtics with the green, black, and also white laces. Does anyone have any pics?I'm thinking of changing my laces to black, but I would like to see some pics if I could first

^ Woah how did you do that with the Breds?! That's kinda cool to make it look OG, but I hope no one tries to call them fake...

Hammy those were the exact pics I was thinking of, thanks! I'm pretty sure Im gonna go with the black... I still prefer red laces on the Breds though

umm how come there is no holes from where the stitching went into the leather? its leather and it was stitched in so there should be holes....are those fakes?haha

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

umm how come there is no holes from where the stitching went into the leather? its leather and it was stitched in so there should be holes....are those fakes? haha

haha thats the great thing about the caulk..it fills in the holes from the stitching and creates a smooth surface.
you need to show a step by step tutorial on that, it looks great. what paint did you use? and how did you get the right shade?

Back
Top Bottom