Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I've got no friends working at Footlocker or anything so I'm good with my 20% off, even though if I had waited I could have got 30%.

I copped em mainly for the breds
pimp.gif

6pq2yw.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Sneak King

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
Shut up. These comments are stupid. What the *$+# is a quality Jordan? As long as its not falling apart at the seams and scuffed up when I buy it, there's no problem. Take your Jordan elitism elsewhere !@%!%##.

Those comments are not stupid. i really look into what some NTers have to say about the shoes on release so i can get a better idea of how the shoes really come out to be. So please if you feel the shoes are low-quality, keep them coming, its the only the message gets around to JB who likes to raise prices on products but not the level of quality.

Any opinion is needed. Good or bad. It lets a person like ME know how the shoes come out to be..

the comments about the poor quality are on point . . .

I can't say for sure if its the poor quality catching up on JB or just a bad economy, but you've seen the last 3 big releases not sell. Toro Bravo, Nubuck XII's, and these DMP I's will be available for below retail.
roll.gif
eyes.gif
As if the regular, casual consumer gives a !#+# about quality control. Sneakers haven't sold at all lately because the prices are too expensive.

late response. . . just saw the reply.

Was pointing out releases sitting on shelves. Didn't say it was due to quality, price, or economy, just that I don't know if quality or economy isaffecting the releases but they are not movin.

Originally Posted by anguy14

most uncomfortable 1's ever... but got it on discount at footaction so cant complain
I dont think so...they feel better than that sponge stuff to me,

Saturday i went to footlocker and cop another pack for 50% off. then took it to another footlocker and returned it for full price with the receipt from the11th.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Saturday i went to footlocker and cop another pack for 50% off. then took it to another footlocker and returned it for full price with the receipt from the 11th.
pimp.gif

Which footlocker? So I can call them and tell them what you did.

Kidding. That's niiiiice tho!

How did you get 50% off?

i just walk in and say "whats excluded on the 50%?" he tells me what i can't get and then i say to him " i'll buy you lunch if you letme use your employee #" 95% of the time they say "ok". that's what you do.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Saturday i went to footlocker and cop another pack for 50% off. then took it to another footlocker and returned it for full price with the receipt from the 11th.
pimp.gif

How did you get 50% off?

LMAO YOUNG SK8 ....

Good move homie ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

pimp.gif

How did you get 50% off?

LMAO YOUNG SK8 ....

Good move homie ....

this dude... SMH at you, they might give you props but from me its a
indifferent.gif

Does anybody else feel their pairs run small? My 11.5s are smaller than militaries dunks and forces in the same size. It sucks cuz I can't even exchangethemsomewhere cuz the box got majorly %%**+% up during shipping

I missed out on a steal yesterday on ebay. They outbid me by a dollar which in total came out to be 63 plus 10 dollar shipping. Is the 50% discount over? Ikind of want these but not tryna pay 200.

Back
Top Bottom