Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Does anyone know if modells will get this pack? or has anyone seen previous packs at any modells? Preferably NY

i want to cop the pack but not realy, ill trade some one my 3m V's size 10 ds for their bred 1's plus20 bucks in a size 9.5 or 10

Got the pack yesterday and what can i say but what a waste of my money i should have waited for these in my opinion. First my size for jordan 1s are size 9 hasalways been but i guess he made these fit a have size bigger then the older pairs of 1s. Second the quality feels so cheap compared to the first jordan 1 packand these bad boys crease like crazy. Third why did jordan make these shoes so god dam high high tops they are very uncomfortable. MJ what hell happen to yourshoes lets bring back the old days when the material on js were at its best these are going to be the last pair of js i will have if the quality is going to bethis bad no more js for me.

It definitely sounds like it's a love-hate thing when it comes to these.

I was expecting quality to pale in comparison to the BMP1s though. The leather on these does look thin and cheap.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Third why did jordan make these shoes so god dam high high tops they are very uncomfortable.
umm maybe because the OG's were that high
alien.gif

now people are complaining on that there to high? people cry about everything like there to high to short make up your mind
mad.gif

Didn't MJ wear the white/black/red joints in that historic game? If that's true, it's a shame JB didn't release the "correct" shoe.

Originally Posted by Stoj23

Didn't MJ wear the white/black/red joints in that historic game? If that's true, it's a shame JB didn't release the "correct" shoe.
i know right but i'm still coppin

i copped, rocked the black and red's all day yesterday, broke necks, i'm happy. quality could be better, but i'm not sweatin it. too many importantthings to stress about, and kick quality ain't one of them.

@ I M Legend:
You should grade 0.5 up. I wear a size 9.5 AF1 but 10 Jordan I's.

Nike.com Europe has them on sale.......freakin' 260 euros!!! That's 360$!!!!!!!
eek.gif
They nuts.....
tired.gif

wish i was home...to rock my mine that came yesterday...so they dont have the same insole as the olnl?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i never got why dudes complained about shoes creasing...all shoes will crease lol
what about when you recive them like this fresh out the box like jb would say
indifferent.gif

At first I was only planning on buying this pack for the red and blacks, cant afford both, and wanted to stick with mostly og colorways for my collection.After thinking about this more, the red and blacks will be released in some pretty close form in the next 5 to eight years, but the celtics colors will neverbe released again most likely. Now im pretty sure im gonna keep both pairs and planning to rock the breds and keep the celtics on ice. Could be very soughtafter in years to come esp. because the shoes are actually known as the celtics boston 1's and not just a colorway that matches the celtics.

Thes have already been copped on eBay...$202 for the whole package!
That´s a good deal in my opinion. It´s sad shipping to Sweden is expensive though...

But atleast I got them on the way so I´m happy...and yes the Celtics colorway will probably be sought after in a couple of years.

Im real real pumped to pick these up tomorrow.

All 1's crease, so thats not a concern for me.

Back
Top Bottom