Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off to see Iron Man 3.

And then sent me stolen pics, and then a pic of the 2000 bred 1s with a photoshopped pic of a tag with his name on it

And then sent me stolen pics, and then a pic of the 2000 bred 1s with a photoshopped pic of a tag with his name on it
wow that sucks. some people go to the extreme just to scam anyone that allows it to happen. good thing you caught it before u sent the money as a GIFT

I told him send an invoice as a goods payment, and I wanted tagged pics with today's date, then he said they were at his family members house and they don't have a phone

you are foolish if you are spending $250 on a pre order for those :rofl:

Until you realize Nike is trolling and won't release these on NDC, and you've struck out on release day. Next thing you know you're on flightclub lookin at these go for $450 3 weeks after and your clutching your piggy bank tearing up. Lol don't sleep on these OG branded 1's

Until you realize Nike is trolling and won't release these on NDC, and you've struck out on release day. Next thing you know you're on flightclub lookin at these go for $450 3 weeks after and your clutching your piggy bank tearing up. Lol don't sleep on these OG branded 1's

disagree... these will be nothing like the royals or black/gold pair

disagree... these will be nothing like the royals or black/gold pair

Of course not. They're the black toes, their own shoe. That hasn't retroed in its original form since 1985 and is 1 of a handful of Jordan 1's that are receiving original branding AND are the first of the OG 1's releasing this year that were game worn by its namesake...don't let the celtics and Knicks 1's fool you. The OG colorways are gonna get hunted down and I feel like every release will get worse. But let's wait till the 25th to see what really goes down.

Banned 1's in person look amazing by the way. That leather is gorgeous

I don't mind paying the extra as long as I have a chance to get them. I've wanted these, Royals, and the black and reds. I feel these three will be the hardest to cop. I'm going to try on release date too for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom