Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree... these will be nothing like the royals or black/gold pair

Of course not. They're the black toes, their own shoe. That hasn't retroed in its original form since 1985 and is 1 of a handful of Jordan 1's that are receiving original branding AND are the first of the OG 1's releasing this year that were game worn by its namesake...don't let the celtics and Knicks 1's fool you. The OG colorways are gonna get hunted down and I feel like every release will get worse. But let's wait till the 25th to see what really goes down.

Banned 1's in person look amazing by the way. That leather is gorgeous

old love new love?

been stated before but worth mentioning to those in the market: the only leather on 1's outside of OGs that comes close to banneds are the Vegas RTTG 1's.... still-- leather on the banneds tops those easy. I'd rate the leather on my royals a 5-6 if I'm going to give my banneds a 10.

as for black toes: do you with the 260-270 (shipped) pre-order... it's your money to spend and your preference of shoes. I think you have better options though-- 1. wait for euro releases... all told, you'd prob. end up paying 180-200 for those-- and if you follow the thread closely enough, you won't strike out. 2. try your luck on NDC 3. find a spot that's dropping them near you-- again, not knockin' your approach... just trying to put it in perspective/save you some $$$

been stated before but worth mentioning to those in the market: the only leather on 1's outside of OGs that comes close to banneds are the Vegas RTTG 1's.... still-- leather on the banneds tops those easy. I'd rate the leather on my royals a 5-6 if I'm going to give my banneds a 10.

as for black toes: do you with the 260-270 (shipped) pre-order... it's your money to spend and your preference of shoes. I think you have better options though-- 1. wait for euro releases... all told, you'd prob. end up paying 180-200 for those-- and if you follow the thread closely enough, you won't strike out. 2. try your luck on NDC 3. find a spot that's dropping them near you-- again, not knockin' your approach... just trying to put it in perspective/save you some $$$
would you also consider the leather on the shadows up there as far as quality goes? 

would you also consider the leather on the shadows up there as far as quality goes? 

The quality on the '09 shadows is very similar to the Vegas 1's. I stated earlier in the thread that the Vegas 1's and the '09 shadow 1's were damn near the same shoe with different aesthetics here and there. JB cuttin corners and ish

Man, as much as I didn't want to do it, I just got offered $700 for my second pair so I'm going to let them go. With more and more evidence mounting that these will get the OG treatment in the fall, I think it's probably a good move with one pair already and potentially 1-2 more pairs of NA BReds coming.

Man, as much as I didn't want to do it, I just got offered $700 for my second pair so I'm going to let them go. With more and more evidence mounting that these will get the OG treatment in the fall, I think it's probably a good move with one pair already and potentially 1-2 more pairs of NA BReds coming.

I was tempted by buyers for my pairs as well, but I passed up. These are too good.

-Drew

I was tempted by buyers for my pairs as well, but I passed up. These are too good.

-Drew

same here i was offered more then $750.00 and passed
sitting on a hard to find size 9 and a 8.5 both DS

if this gets a re-retro this year i believe the 2013 black/red 1 will be closer to the 2001 black/red 1 release

I have one pair that would pass for DS, so I don't feel TOO bad about letting them go for $700. I feel like $500-$600 is what I've seen them going for lately. Maybe they keep going up, but at $700 for a $120 shoe I just figure this buys me another 5 pairs of shoes in the next month.

Someone around my area is selling a pair worn couple times for $450.00 wonder if I should....

No box or red laces though...need some input. Thanks

Last edited:
Someone around my area is selling a pair worn couple times for $450.00 wonder if I should....

If they look almost new at least, than I would pull the trigger. 450 is a dam good price. The box is crappy so your not losing...

" worn a couple of times"  might have toe box creasing and no real major wear a little cleaning wont make look new. dudes say ds pairs can be gotten for this price but ive never come across them at that price. id cop them

Sup guys. Got the shoes! Sadly no box or OG laces but I have laces around the house. For 350, I thought it was an ok deal. Minor creases on toe box and heel. But I can't complain. I have an extra royals box I can throw these in. Overall, the quality of these are great! 10000x better than Royals quality for sure.

[/IMG]

Will post more pics later

Last edited:
Sup guys. Got the shoes! Sadly no box or OG laces but I have laces around the house. For 350, I thought it was an ok deal. Minor creases on toe box and heel. But I can't complain. I have an extra royals box I can throw these in. Overall, the quality of these are great! 10000x better than Royals quality for sure.

[/IMG]

Will post more pics later

Congrats, bro. These might be my favorite J's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom