Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think a studio would have a budget set already for wardrobe...seems fishy they would ask for a lower price...

You would think a studio would have a budget set already for wardrobe...seems fishy they would ask for a lower price...

I was thinking the same exact thing. :lol:

Dude's are Hollywood. Cough up that cash. :lol:

-Drew

Do you guys think DS 2013 DB 3's for DS Banneds is a good trade? Does cash have to be added to balance the trade out? Thank you guys for your time.

It someone is willing to let go of Banned Is or DB3s, do it in a heartbeat. Would be fai if they asked for 400 on top of the DBs

Def a scam, that's what I was tryna tell Proto beware. Dudes are doing the absolute most to attain a sneaker. Lower the price for a fortunate 500 corp? C'mon son.

Anyhow. Whomever is getting the Banneds are winning that trade btw.

I'd keep the Banneds over those DB3s. Price is around that range because it was recently rereleased and resellers are cashing in.

-Drew

The red flag is Tom Brady is exclusive to under armour and uggs. Don't know what his limits are on casual wear, but he's a ua guy. Honestly, could be industry guy like a secretary using his ties to bargain a discount with unfulfilled promises.

My thing is if wardrobe/costume department is in need of a sneaker they would buy it for whatever the cost is...but why go through ebay and ask for a discount, why not flight club or even directly through Nike...

red flags errrwhere but interesting story

Glad to see the Banned NT'ers are on the lookout and informing everyone of the scammers. Really sad that people have the audacity to do these things and attempt to take advantage of others. Get an education or a real job to earn that bread so you can get sneakers like everyone else.

Feel bad for original dude up above. He seemed prerry excited about these opportunities offered him. Thats pretty lame.

laugh.gif
 scammers are quite creative these days

I bought 12 pairs of these up once the line was done everyone left im looking at empty store with over 20 pairs

deals were made nostalgia price was 125 a pair like the 90s and the shoes just sat in the front waiting to be sold but no1 was left there

I walked away from store and left pairs behind for others now im down to 0 left looking for a pair now

this release is a good memory

You should live together before you decide to throw a ring on it. Women tend to change after cohabitation lol if you haven't killed one another after 12 months, then sell them Banned Uno's... then cash in for a ring. Hopefully they go to me, what size are you again? lol Best of luck.

Amen. I lost my whole collection Living with the girl I thought I was going to Marry and I lost all of my releases from 2000 all the way up to 2007 I will never ever make this mistake against.

Had the same guy contact me.

I'm 99% sure he was full of ****.
lol 100% that tom brady talk was BS

hope you didnt fall for it

and theres no executive wardrobe director lmao

im still salty tho i had the chance to cop em at an outlet but didnt feel like driving the 100+ miles after i "heard" they would end up dropping late on anyways
mean.gif

Last edited:
My homie copped a pair of banned 1s for $225 and they're like a 8-8.5/10.... Suchhh a come up. And they're my size too! 
eek.gif
 Dude selling them was getting out of the game and was making sure that any kicks of his he sold were going to people who were passionate about shoes and who were gonna actually wear them. People like that are such a rarity these days.

My homie copped a pair of banned 1s for $225 and they're like a 8-8.5/10.... Suchhh a come up. And they're my size too! 
eek.gif

Dude selling them was getting out of the game and was making sure that any kicks of his he sold were going to people who were passionate about shoes and who were gonna actually wear them. People like that are such a rarity these days.

pics or it didn't happen.... yes there's salt all on my wounds. What sz were they?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom