Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i never sold him the shoes... he was supposed to get back to me when paramount approved it, but i never heard back. i honestly don't think he's trying to scam, if anything he's trying to get them for less and then charge paramount more or something.

if he was trying to scam he woulda went thru with the transaction.

i talked at length with him and i can't see how he was trying to scam.

but whatever, i still got the shoes. actually got doubles of banned 1's, sz 13, both DS (got 'em both of ebay for $230 shipped each a few weeks after release).

thinking about trading a pair + DS concords + DS 2010 infrared 90's for NDS red kanye x louis vuitton dons...

as much as i like having doubles of banneds, i've wanted those red dons for awhile now (regret passing them up for only $600 a few months after release)...

lol 100% that tom brady talk was BS

hope you didnt fall for it

and theres no executive wardrobe director lmao

im still salty tho i had the chance to cop em at an outlet but didnt feel like driving the 100+ miles after i "heard" they would end up dropping late on anyways
mean.gif
Good thing you didnt drive out 100+ miles because by the time you got there, them joints would be sold out.

They're size 12 and I believe he didn't have the OG box. He snagged them last year after hunting for them RELIGIOUSLY haha. I was blown away that he got them for that much.

Ahh..my size! Great man, people like that are rare nowadays but it does happen. I would buy 3 at that price & be happy,

well i never sold him the shoes... he was supposed to get back to me when paramount approved it, but i never heard back. i honestly don't think he's trying to scam, if anything he's trying to get them for less and then charge paramount more or something.

Brah, he has no ties to paramount. Dude was using that BS to gas you up. He promised you all that crap in hopes of being able to haggle the price later on.

This is Tom Brady's house:

BradyHouse.jpg

620-TomBradyHouse-012513-jpg_201136.jpg

If he wants a pair of Banned 1s, he can get them himself. He doesn't have to rely on a "wardrobe executive" to get them for him. Don't be so naive.

Brah, he has no ties to paramount. Dude was using that BS to gas you up. He promised you all that crap in hopes of being able to haggle the price later on.

If he wants a pair of Banned 1s, he can get them himself. He doesn't have to rely on a "wardrobe executive" to get them for him. Don't be so naive.

That's what I'm thinking. Why would Brady need a "wardrobe executive" to find him some damn Banned 1s? Do you really think Tom cares about being cost efficient when it comes to some sneakers? It just sounds pretty suspect. The fact that another NTer received the same email makes it even more fishy.

That house though :wow:

I use to do PR and talk to many stylists for many athletes, even when working on movies they never went to eBay looking for shoes. They would have contacted the brand directly, in this case Jordan Brand. Bro you lucky, dudes was trying to get you.

LOL @charge paramount more. It doesn't work like that buddy. Believe me.

Last edited:

This is Tom Brady's house:

BradyHouse.jpg

620-TomBradyHouse-012513-jpg_201136.jpg

people are so damn gullible

not trying to hate but i'm sure the person owns this house does not need to low ball or even pay for the shoes

i'm sure nike hooks him up for being a pro football player

Last edited:
:lol:  scammers are quite creative these days

exactly

talk about goin the extra mile :rofl:

i had a dude write a long draw out letter to me on ebay when i had yeezys listed talking about how he needs to look good fighting for our country & ^&* & i should cut him a better price than anyone else because hes risking his life so i was even able to get the yeezys :rofl:

Gullible is def the word for the day :rofl:

Last edited:
people are so damn gullible

not trying to hate but i'm sure the person owns this house does not need to low ball or even pay for the shoes

i'm sure nike hooks him up for being a pro football player

Truth, or at least one call to Jordan Brand would get him a pair of black and red 1s.... You darn NT'ers.

that house is player...

AH shouldve asked Brady to hold that shoebox theyre searching for right now...

uoeno it

I think some of you guys dont understand the story

Tom Brady isnt buying the shoes for himself.
He is making a cameo appearence in a movie. The wardrobe excutive is buying the shoes based on the costume designer's request. Tom Brady simply shows up for the shoot and they dress him according to the costume designer. The shoes are like a prop for the movie.

That being said, I still think its fishy.

Anyone with a large budget (i.e. celebrities or movie producers) would just go to flight club. No hagling. Just walk right in, swipe the no limit credit card and walk out, without even asking the price. Plus if they wanted banneds because they look like og's, they would just buy og's

Last edited:
I think some of you guys dont understand the story

Tom Brady isnt buying the shoes for himself.
He is making a cameo appearence in a movie. The wardrobe excutive is buying the shoes based on the costume designer's request. Tom Brady simply shows up for the shoot and they dress him according to the costume designer. The shoes are like a prop for the movie.

this.

y'all always so quick to try to clown on here... but i'm not that gullible, he never indicated anything that would be a scam or tried to haggle really... i don't blame y'all for being skeptical, but the reality is, the story was believable... especially to someone who doesn't even know how all that stuff works.

tom brady himself didn't want the shoes, the people making the movie wanted them, and they wanted banneds specifically because they were told somewhere along the way they had the best leather (and still look aged) and nike air, closest to OG's, and actual OG's would likely have collar chipping they're notorious for.

perhaps they tried flight club and they had no size 13... and jordan brand can't just magically make a brand new banned 1 for them on the spot (why you think kanye's team has been buying up all the size 12 yeezys on ebay and flight club, if he could just get them made at any time for himself, he would... and that's straight from an NT'er who's a former employee in oregon, who gets all kinds of CRAZY samples... like, he's already had the all red yeezy 2's, had the prototype yeezy 2's ye was first seen wearing, and even had the charcoal / fire red 1's from the glow in the dark tour, he's shown me pix)...

they never tried to haggle the price, he just mentioned other sizes had gone for around $1000, and could i do that instead of my asking buy it now price of $1200... that's all. if he was just trying to gas me up to haggle the price later on, why didn't he? why didn't he call me again and try at least?

end of the day, scam or not, i didn't lose anything. i don't see how it was a scam tho, doesn't make any sense, and he didn't try to haggle me down. i don't know what he was up to, but i couldn't care less... give me my asking price or keep it moving, that's it.

Last edited:
tom brady himself didn't want the shoes, the people making the movie wanted them, and they wanted banneds specifically because they were told somewhere along the way they had the best leather (and still look aged) and nike air, closest to OG's

But you originally said:

they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air

they never tried to haggle the price, he just mentioned other sizes had gone for around $1000, and could i do that instead of my asking buy it now price of $1200... that's it.

That's what haggling the price is.

It's a good thing you didn't fall for it, but don't sit here and try to act like any of this makes sense.

The pair I had listed was an 11.5, yours was a 13, how would that work? Tom Brady is endorsed and has a stake in UA, but he's gonna wear something made by his former endorser?!?!?

C'mon proto, you're better than that.

well that was me not saying it right then, cuz he didn't say tom brady himself asked for banneds specifically. it was someone, but not brady himself. they just made it sound like everyone involved wanted the best leather version.

and he didn't say all that stuff about paramount working with me in the future to try to butter me up, cuz that didn't come until later, first thing he asked when we got on the phone is what my bottom line was. i said $1000, made it clear i wasn't budging, and he never tried to haggle after that. if he was trying to just gas me up then why didn't he try to haggle further down?

didn't know your pair was 11.5, so i dunno, doesn't make much sense, you're right... but it also doesn't make sense that it was a scam either... not in the traditional sense.

just weird.

if he was just trying to scam he'd buy them and do a chargeback or something.

i'm real curious just what it is he was up to now... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom