Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from jersey gardens was able 2 grab the last 10 even tho i really need a 9 or 9.5.......they easily had 2 have over 100 pairs got ther around 8:45 and ther was about aleast 80 ppl in front of me

New Orleans let us buy 2 pair per person. Luckily I was 3rd in line and managed to get my 11 and 11.5, not sure of the sizing on these and in 1s I can usually go either way. I'll post pictures when I get the shoes home, but now I've got a full day of work ahead of me on very little sleep.

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

Anyone know wasup with san leandro

yea I know that you need someone on the inside or someone nice to actually publicize info from there. sorry bro. SL is cutthroat!

Glad to hear it was an easy release for everyone. What's it looking like over at vacaville?? Any point in driving over there?

Yeah vinsanity, 9 was the first to go! I got a 9.5 for freakyfreezey and he got my 11.5 because I knew my size was still gonna be available when he got in the store. All about team work!

for all the so cal heads...it looks like they are doin a story on ktla (ch. 5) about the line for this release in their next segment haha

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

for all the so cal heads...it looks like they are doin a story on ktla (ch. 5) about the line for this release in their next segment haha

JB/Nike is loving all this

Well, manager confirmed these are B-grades, and one sz nmbr does come in the orange box. These are the most coveted B-grades ever I guess.

Originally Posted by blooom

I see most stores aren't doing phone orders, but are there any that are?

not any i've called...i dont understand, if they still have pairs and no one is there to buy why not do phone orders.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I hope they love it so much that they release them again nationwide.  They FINALLY make a non plastic shoe and you gotta jump thru hoops to get it. 

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Woodbury was easy, they had 100 pairs and everyone went ffor seconds even thirds. The crew got 12 pairs
pimp.gif

This.I lucked up and got 3 pairs for myself. But they had some cheesy 1 per person rule so I had to con people walking pass to walk in and buy a pair for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

not any i've called...i dont understand, if they still have pairs and no one is there to buy why not do phone orders.
Exactly, kinda pisses me off. I've wanted these for a while and can't get them just because the outlet in my area is trash.

NO.

NIKE CORPORATE HAS INFORMED ALL THE OUTLET STORES NOT TO ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS.

CRAZY BECAUSE ORDERING OVER THE PHONE HAS BEEN A STAPLE OF OUTLET PURCHASES OVER THE YEARS BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE....SMH. NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM AN OUTLET STORE EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS NO MATTER WHAT SHOE SHOWS UP. I LOVE SNEAKERS AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY BUT I DON'T LOVE THEM THAT MUCH TO ACCEPT THIS KIND OF TREATMENT AFTER ALL THE OUTLET PURCHASES I HAVE MADE.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I hope they love it so much that they release them again nationwide.  They FINALLY make a non plastic shoe and you gotta jump thru hoops to get it. 

Did yall cop? My boy scooped these Southside with a breeze. No camp out, got there an hour or so before release.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO.

NIKE CORPORATE HAS INFORMED ALL THE OUTLET STORES NOT TO ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS.

CRAZY BECAUSE ORDERING OVER THE PHONE HAS BEEN A STAPLE OF OUTLET PURCHASES OVER THE YEARS BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE....SMH. NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM AN OUTLET STORE EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS NO MATTER WHAT SHOE SHOWS UP. I LOVE SNEAKERS AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY BUT I DON'T LOVE THEM THAT MUCH TO ACCEPT THIS KIND OF TREATMENT AFTER ALL THE OUTLET PURCHASES I HAVE MADE.

What about "stock-locating?" (Not sure what Nike calls it)

As some may know this shoe is set to hit a number of outlet retailers across the country. Unfortunately the closet one to Atlanta will be in Tennessee I hear. But most outlets are tight sealed on this info. Lucky for you AGS once again dug deep into the sneaker game and pulled out these gems. Enjoy the detailed pics and please believe that when I say this is a MUST cop. Thats exactly what it is. Enjoy your morning trying to track these bad boys down!
via AGS

AGS-AJI-Banned-1.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-2.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-3.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-4.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-5.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-6.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-7.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-8.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-9.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-10.jpg

AGS-AJI-Banned-11.jpg