Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad none of the 11.5 are local sellers lol Oh well I'll just have to wait and search. Anyone threw some white laces on yet?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Did they not make any damn 11.5 at all? I don't see a single pair of 11.5 on craigslist locally. Only on ebay. jeeze...

ban1.jpg

they made them, Seems like it was one of the less common sizes though, I always have problems finding 11.5 when there's a 1 I want; which is why I ended up going to my outlet at 4am.

Edit: I really need to try fixing my boxes, both of my pairs have the same denting in the corner. 

Anyone notice the Nike Air is bolder on these than on the 2001s? I think that is one of the things that gives these a more true to the OG look.

eBay seller was tryin to sell these for $300 i offered $215 and he said $230 so I said $225 and he was happy to let them go Ive only payed resellers price once and I usually never do that but I felt like $225 for something I really wanted was worth it the next time we see Nike Air on a shoe will be a long %*! time. Now on 2 the True Blues in the morning.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

eBay seller was tryin to sell these for $300 i offered $215 and he said $230 so I said $225 and he was happy to let them go Ive only payed resellers price once and I usually never do that but I felt like $225 for something I really wanted was worth it the next time we see Nike Air on a shoe will be a long %*! time. Now on 2 the True Blues in the morning.

niice, I'm seeing the prices on these drop on Ebay, i guess the resellers are getting ancy cause most don't know about these and soon those who do will either have their pairs or forget due to other releases coming up ie true blues cardinals etc

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Nothing special..... black hat with tiny X's on it, like the inside of the shoe. Shirt was black with a X on it........

Well guess i didnt miss out on anything special then. Dude posted his shirt somewhere with the cartoon Jordan with wings and a x behind him, thought that was dope

yea that shirt is 100x better. As for the hat it was $20 outlet price, my friend got one I will ask him to take a pic and I will post it..

For the Vacaville release sizes 11-11.5 seemed to have a pretty good size run, got my size 11 and had to be at least 40th in line . That's not common for me in the Bay Area, everybody here seems to be an 11-12 and those sizes go quick. Homie GeNeRaTiOnZ knows what I'm saying

Got in mail today, thx to a fellow nt'er out in kansas city. took care of him, took care of me, everybody goes to sleep with a smile.

Glad you got your pair. It seems weird that none of them ended up near memphis considering that most if not all probably passed through there when they were being distributed.

I have a question for those of you that have taxes in your state.

Did you have to pay $109+taxes or flat $109 including taxes?

Just curious...

Originally Posted by mints

Glad you got your pair. It seems weird that none of them ended up near memphis considering that most if not all probably passed through there when they were being distributed.

You would think lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom