Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled mine out today. Was going to wear them for first time in 4 years. Felt the leather, put the lid back on the box and grabbed BC3s... Just can't bring myself to do it! Smdh

Look what came in 
nerd.gif

just found 4 pairs of these at my PA outlet, 2 size 9's and 1 10 and a 12, all ds with box lid and everything they were 100/PEAR. i grabbed them all, they said some lady returned them after her son died, had reciept and all!!! i couldnt believe it when my friend that works there called me to come get em!!!
so what if dude just popped some fakes back to the outlet.......

weird. maybe mine truly are a b grade then. bought them straight from the outlet though so i'm not worried about authenticity
It seemed like you were uncertain of your pairs' authenticity by asking about the placement of the cosmetic seconds aka b-grade stamp.

Some placements of the stamp(s) could be found on the inner box lid, the box label, or even on the inner tag. Some had the stamps on two of the places mentioned, some had only one placement, and very few came without any stamps at all.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
By Nike standards weren't these all "B Grades" even though no real visible flaws. Maybe the date being wrong is why they were considered B grades. This was a weird release all around, and we'll likely never have the complete answers on how or why it went down the way it did, it's mostly rumours.

Good chance who ever I or other people bought these from could have had the previous owner wiping the stamp off the label in the shoe. Maybe some batches got stamped and others didn't...

The fakes on these only came out recently, so if you copped before the last couple months chances are your pair is legit. Would like to see fakes in person to see how they compare. These would be pretty difficult to replicate exactly.

does anyone else's banned 1s have the "b grade" stamp on the size tag?
I think two pairs have mine have the b-grade stamp. I'd prefer to have the stamp then not. Don't worry, that doesn't mean they're fake or true b-grades. In fact, I'd value more on a pair with the stamp clearly visible. But that's just me :smile:

Synthetic leather means not real leather. It is made of substitutes. There is different qualities of leather for sure, and many of Nike's shoes are made with these low tier Leathers, but the word Synthetic Leather refers to Faux Leather, or pleather, of non animal origin... Like the toe box on the Jordan 1 royal low is a Synthetic Leather... Or Durabuck is a type of Synthetic Leather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom