Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting these i also ended up going back for hats and the t-shirts. I bought a bunch of it 2

I hope we get something remotely similar to these. Top 3 in the B/Red 1 releases.

The proposed release of this year's "banned" may or may not include the branded X on the heel but it won't come close to the craftsmanship of this shoe imo. That leather is still tops after so many wears as it should be and used to be of years past when quality was paramount!

I hope we get something remotely similar to these. Top 3 in the B/Red 1 releases.

The proposed release of this year's "banned" may or may not include the branded X on the heel but it won't come close to the craftsmanship of this shoe imo. That leather is still tops after so many wears as it should be and used to be of years past when quality was paramount!

Tell me something I dont know. I meant remotely, cuz I know they wont ever come close to the actual Banneds.

anyone know where to get these for less than $2000....and do they have sz 9.5...thank god jb made j's like these and not all the wack wc4's in all its weekness...

Last edited:
Praying for a general release. These are at the top of my list for this year, after missing out the normal black/red 2013 I'm just looking to double up without having to search like Indiana Jones for a pair.

Been a great week for me in the form of size 13's! [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom