Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Congrats to those who picked up a pair. Was ready to hit purchase after entering my password on SNKRS right at 10 am and just couldn't do it. Can't really say why, but I just didn't. I got the XXXI All Stars and love those. I guess I just like wearing my other 1s I have (UNC 1, 94 Chicago's 01 Black/Red). Maybe down the line I'll snag a pair. But figured I'd use the $$$ for a different shoe (Spiridon Ultras probably). Congrats to all. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Had to enter my password 3 times before I got it right but I still got through on snkrs...wasn't going to mad if I didn't because I was going right up the street to citygear

took the L. now off to the mall where it's fcfs for a single size run. oh well

Anyone else keep getting an error when they try to cop of snkrs? I've been hit with this error the last few months every time a new limited release drops... is it because of a return? I know I've done a couple have you other guys to that get these errors returned anyrhing

Yeah I did. But still noivus :/
just got my email, you'll be fine 
grin.gif

I think I got thru on snkrs. Got the email from PayPal but not yet from Nike. Should I still try?

I got the same thing I got the email from PayPal but I didn't get the got em screen but money left my account should I be good

Back
Top Bottom