Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

If anyone is able to get a Nike rep to apply that 20.00 GC code please screenshot or provide details lol

They like giving people the run around and I'd hate for this to go to waste.

Chicago 13s [emoji]9989[/emoji] All Star 1s [emoji]9989[/emoji]

Now I can sit back and wait on the Royal 1s :smokin

Got an L on SNKRS because I woke up a little late, but was

able to get a pair from FA after clicking for awhile :nthat:

If anyone is able to get a Nike rep to apply that 20.00 GC code please screenshot or provide details lol

Lol Nike Chat Rep told me to call CS. Lets give that a try now. 

Still sizes available on foot sites. just checked out 2 mins ago on size 10. was able to type in and apply 3 gift cards. also had to manually type in CC info. KEEP TRYING

Last edited:

I got them to apply it yesterday after they claimed it can't be used on launch products by telling them I had screenshots of it being used. I saw screenshots in the OG 13 thread that I was gonna use for proof. The guy applied it but I have not seen a reflection of it in my email yet. He said it'd take 3-5 days to see the refund so good luck

it begins, some ppl are just clowns. I've done it before you have to call within the 1st 24hrs if you want to apply a gift card or discount code. It's pretty easy. Why do you need a screenshot for?

Last edited:

Ive been on hold for 32 minutes trying :x

i called and did a chat simultaneously. the chat rep flat out said no bc its a snkrs launch item they don't accept codes. the phone rep took the code and said he would send it up for review to see if they would add it so there's that... TIFWIW

guys just chkdout out on FTL sz 10. Keep trying. I just get fingering the add to cart until it magically went thru.  AlsoI sz down .5 cuz of the tremendous creasing Ive been seeing

im upto 40 minutes on hold now, thats $20 worth of my time right there sheesh

Last edited:
I got mine with no issues from the gift card. U just had to add it under payment method and check the box. Not sure about adding it after u place order, they may not do it

it begins, some ppl are just clowns. I've done it before you have to call within the 1st 24hrs if you want to apply a gift card or discount code. It's pretty easy. Why do you need a screenshot for?

Were you talking about yourself?

Do you think you're the only one doing this? Trust me there is a bunch of impatient ppl to go around. ADHD is real.
FOH, i have ADHD because i want to use my gift card? Obviously I'm patient if I've been sitting on the phone for 45 minutes. You can eat a bag of ......

Back
Top Bottom