Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I'm thoroughly convinced that somehow my address got messed up, and now they're being delivered back to Bouncewear. When I check the order, the billing and shipping information seem correct, so I don't know why they wouldn't be able to deliver it to my apartment. Does anyone know which shipping partner Bouncewear uses in the US?

USPS takes it in the US.. you can find their tracking # on bpost where it says barcode sender.

I got my pair today. I really love the look of the shoe but it's probably the most uncomfortable 1 I have. The leather around seems nice but for some reason. The leather on the collar on mine are really stiff. Might have to wear em and break them in.

Last edited:
That's NT for you, polar extremes. Most members speak in absolutes and can't grasp the middle.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks! I looked it up and it was sent to the wrong zip code. Hopefully I get my package soon.

Np. Bummer.. at least they should be headed your way now.

Wait, so you guys are getting them in directly from JFK? I guess that means mine should get to me tomorrow, have to be sent to TX first.

I'm thoroughly convinced that somehow my address got messed up, and now they're being delivered back to Bouncewear. When I check the order, the billing and shipping information seem correct, so I don't know why they wouldn't be able to deliver it to my apartment. Does anyone know which shipping partner Bouncewear uses in the US?

RIP

bigj505 bigj505
@chuch83
atdizzle atdizzle
shawndavinci shawndavinci
Looks like I was able to do a return and rebuy. Tagged your names not to gloat, but to just show you I was successful. It doesn't hurt to try, since I could have kept them if I was denied or just return them because I don't feel these were worth retail.

The sequence happened just as I thought it would (I work retail, so he did exactly what I would have done if a customer came up to me), he scanned it and refunded me. Then scanned it once more and my other items then input code and bam, $52.50 off the 1s.

Still not sure why you guys kept saying these wouldn't be priced after a return. Then sat on until it is in the system to be priced. Maybe you all thought I was returning to nike factory instead.

Was so happy that I was told I could use code on rebuy, I also bought the last xxxi space jam (customer return), a jacket, and some socks for 30% off to celebrate. Niketown success.
View media item 2349938View media item 2349940View media item 2349939Check the dates and time to verify success.

Last edited:
I put on jeans like that to work on a car or weld. Real distress. What your doing is something my sister did in the late 80s. No offense.
none taken. your sister was cool. i don't like any of the denim i see in stores. i don't like the cut. the tapers. EVERYTHING is skinny or hella slim. alotta dudes legit shop in the womens section now. :smh: i just can't do it. i only rock diesel denim. that's all i like. and only boot cut. :lol: i cop online and then have my tailor taper them. then i get them back home and destroy/distress them. works out perfect for ME.

I remember this :lol:

That was comedy :lol:

bruh, the joke was on me, but the funny part is i haven't laughed that hard since.
:lol:

Last edited:
@Philosophere - I knew it was possible and the price would be in there, that was my main point. Congrats, can't beat that price.

philosophre philosophre I never said it wasn't possible so no need to put words in my mouth. You lucked out which was part of the equation. My whole conversation with dude was in regards to the outlet stores and you definitely needed someone that would allow you to do so especially considering the coupon said it previously purchased items weren't eligible.
Congrats on your come up.

There may or may not be a sz 10.5 at niketown SF in 30 minutes. Returning my pair. Will rebuy if allowed to, if not then good luck to whoever once they place it back in circulation.
most likely they wont let u rebuy immediately. they have to price it and have it go back into the system before they can be sold. that could take a day or 2 or more. unless u r very lucky and meet a super cool employee who could and would do that for you.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 Never said you said it wasn't possible. Looks like you just put words in my mouth. Also it said no price adjustment, nothing about rebuy which is different from price adjustment. Which the employee knew and I knew. So I didn't luck out. I had high probability because of that fact. Yea, the price thing makes sense for outlet since they don't originally sell these. Which I thought was the case whenever someone brought up pricing.

atdizzle atdizzle Still confusing the fact I went to Niketown and not Nike factory? The price is already in the system. Since I was at niketown I didn't need to be very lucky. I knew the exceptions. The employee and I knew adjustment isn't allowed on previous items, but rebuy is different and is allowed. So I wasn't very lucky at all, I worked the system.

shawndavinci shawndavinci Thanks, it didn't hurt to try. We were right.

dukeofhazard87 dukeofhazard87 thanks

I didn't come here to challenge people, but to show that it doesn't hurt to try especially if you feel you are correct in your actions. But yet some people here still need to defend themselves with systems that I didn't even challenge. All I said was I was successful. People just sensitive and want to be right. And if they wrong, they want to say it was an abnormality. "Luck". In this instance, I knew it wasn't luck and I understood the exemptions. The only luck was that I didn't need talk to multiple people that needed me to explain that price adjustment is different from rebuy. Wish everyone would be happy for me and asked how I did it. Alas, guess that is a fantasy world.

If anyone still wants to defend their view, I'll be happy to explain exactly what I did. Just PM, I'm done with this thread since I got my pair for 30% off and said my piece.

Last edited:
@ATDizzle Still confusing the fact I went to Niketown and not Nike factory? The price is already in the system. Since I was at niketown I didn't need to be very lucky. I knew the exceptions. The employee and I knew adjustment isn't allowed on previous items, but rebuy is different and is allowed. So I wasn't very lucky at all, I worked the system.

I didn't come here to challenge people, but to show that it doesn't hurt to try especially if you feel you are correct in your actions. But yet some people here still need to defend themselves with systems that I didn't even challenge. All I said was I was successful. People just sensitive and want to be right. And if they wrong, they want to say it was an abnormality. "Luck". In this instance, I knew it wasn't luck and I understood the exemptions. The only luck was that I didn't need talk to multiple people that needed me to explain that price adjustment is different from rebuy.

If anyone still wants to defend their view, I'll be happy to explain exactly what I did. Just PM, I'm done with this thread since I got my pair for 30% off and said my piece.
im not confusing ish. ive tried at niketown to return and rebuy immediately in the past, and was told i couldnt. they wouldnt let me. so yea, dont talk to me like im talking out of my **** and that you got all the answers sway. i said what i said for a reason, from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. i NEVER ever told you that nah they def wont let u do that and that you shouldnt even try. i said most likely they wouldnt, but that you might get your way if you get the right employee who could and would be willing to do it for you. which is what happened.
There may or may not be a sz 10.5 at niketown SF in 30 minutes. Returning my pair. Will rebuy if allowed to, if not then good luck to whoever once they place it back in circulation.
since we are bolding things.....you didnt know for a fact yourself if that was possible which is why u asked the question yourself before you even went and got it done. this is how this WHOLE convo started. so dont come in here AFTER the fact and act like u knew exactly how it would go down, u knew the exceptins and u worked the system etc etc like you are saying now. give us a break.

if you knew it wasnt luck and u understood the exceptions, u wouldnt have came here to ask us in the first place.

and i wasnt going to say anything, but hey F it now....whenever somebody has to/feels the need to preface whatever theyre about to say with "i dont mean to be an a-hole....", or "i dont mean to gloat...", it usually means theyre about to be an a-hole or theyre about to gloat or whatever.

but congrats on the great deal. glad you ate.

Last edited:
Yay!! Finally got mine in. I had a scare this morn, bc I got an email from usps saying they were delivered at 11:35am. But I didn't have them, and no postman in sight. 2 hours later I get the mail but still no package, he turns and says, "I've got a package I'm gonna bring back to you" as he walking off. So a little relief, about 15 mins later he walks up with a bouncewear box. Whew. I thought I was gonna have to file a report for missing package. They are really nice, shimmery color is sick! I prob won't make it through the week.. gonna have to put em on the pavement soon.

View media item 2350758
Got a lil creasing on the left toebox already, but I ain't trippin.

Back
Top Bottom