Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I didn't realize that Bouncewear required signature confirmation. They tried delivering today, but I wasn't home to receive it. I scheduled a re-delivery for tomorrow. Hopefully I finally get my pair, lol.

I'm assuming you guys are on the east coast because I'm out west and haven't gotten mines yet. And the tracking number isn't helping lol

@turbo95eg6  - Yo I just noticed it says your from Beaverton, OR, that true? If so that's what's up! I don't live to far from ya either. Where you cop most of your shoes at?

I'm assuming you guys are on the east coast because I'm out west and haven't gotten mines yet. And the tracking number isn't helping lol

Which tracking number are you using? The one from bpost?

As someone suggested earlier, try putting the "Sender Barcode" into USPS tracking in order to try to get a more accurate idea of where your shoes might be.

Which tracking number are you using? The one from bpost?

As someone suggested earlier, try putting the "Sender Barcode" into USPS tracking in order to try to get a more accurate idea of where your shoes might be.
Awesome. I was using the first one from bpost. Thank you and repped

Awesome. I was using the first one from bpost. Thank you and repped
I was literally just typing that my tracking hadnt updated since it left san fran a day and a half ago, the bell rang, shoes in hand!

I was literally just typing that my tracking hadnt updated since it left san fran a day and a half ago, the bell rang, shoes in hand!

Got mine today too! Noticed some weird defective parts on the iridescent parts under the clear sole, but I'm not trippin. You can't see the bottom of the shoes while you're wearing them anyway. Thanks again to whoever posted the Bouncewear link.

Many Bouncewear is fast..didnt even expect to get them today. now I'm still trynna find a 7 men.

none taken. your sister was cool. i don't like any of the denim i see in stores. i don't like the cut. the tapers. EVERYTHING is skinny or hella slim. alotta dudes legit shop in the womens section now. :smh: i just can't do it. i only rock diesel denim. that's all i like. and only boot cut. :lol: i cop online and then have my tailor taper them. then i get them back home and destroy/distress them. works out perfect for ME.
bruh, the joke was on me, but the funny part is i haven't laughed that hard since.
:lol:

i like my denim slim but i need some looser fitting depending on the shoe or my mood. can you recommend any brands similar to that cut w.o the diesel cost? [emoji]128513[/emoji]

none taken. your sister was cool. i don't like any of the denim i see in stores. i don't like the cut. the tapers. EVERYTHING is skinny or hella slim. alotta dudes legit shop in the womens section now. :smh: i just can't do it. i only rock diesel denim. that's all i like. and only boot cut. :lol: i cop online and then have my tailor taper them. then i get them back home and destroy/distress them. works out perfect for ME.
bruh, the joke was on me, but the funny part is i haven't laughed that hard since.
:lol:

i like my denim slim but i need some looser fitting depending on the shoe or my mood. can you recommend any brands similar to that cut w.o the diesel cost? [emoji]128513[/emoji]

unfortunately i can't. when i find something i like or that works well for me, my ocd makes me go all in. that said, all like 30 pairs of my denim is diesel. it's all i know at this point. there is alot of other denim that costs alot more and don't look as good or have as good quality. so from that standpoint, diesel is worth the price imo. it is timeless (again, imo). u just may have to do some slight alterations so that it fits you the way YOU want it to. again, totally worth it imo.

Last edited:
View media item 2354358
I wore em to work today for casual Friday. This like the 5 time I've worn them and I still haven't seen anyone else wear theirs yet. I guess people are waiting for summer. Wished I would've double up cause I'm going to beat these.

Last edited:
I very rarely see people wearing 1s in the wild at all for all the pairs that sell here. I could probably count the number of times it's happened on 1 hand. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom