Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I keep seeing fire pics on ig with the white laces in....it's growing on me.

I may give it a try one day

My pair from Kicks-Crew finally arrived today. While I paid too much for these; I'm glad I secured a pair. Like everyone has mentioned, these are nicer in person.

These are pretty much sold out in my area, surprisingly, I'm not really digging em. Definitely not at 175 either 

That shouldve been the initial price!

these still aint gonna sell. they done F-ed up already lol. should have been 190 to begin with. not saying they would have FLEW, but i bet more people would have copped at that price. and then they can drop em to 170 and probably get more sales.

but to overprice these at 220, then drop it down to regular 190 like it should have been, and try to say on sale at that price? nobody buying into that jig lol. nice try nike.
Honestly, Nike/JB was probably testing a new pricepoint for GR retros at $220. Obviously it didn't go as planned but I'm sure they will try this again down the road.

Seems like the only recent $220 Nike GR retro to come out is the space jam 11.

But so many factors go into that shoe being sold out so fast. AJ11 holiday, space jam, etc....

The rest like Marooon 6, WC4, Black Metallic AJ5, TB3 sat for a little.

Seems like the only recent $220 Nike GR retro to come out is the space jam 11.

But so many factors go into that shoe being sold out so fast. AJ11 holiday, space jam, etc....

The rest like Marooon 6, WC4, Black Metallic AJ5, TB3 sat for a little.

It's just because they weren't limited enough.

That said, can we move the retro 6 analysis to the retro 6 thread?

Repped. Held off for so long, even passed in FA when there was a return 15 minutes prior to me being there.

But whatever, been a long day at work, buy now think later. 
roll.gif

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. 
sick.gif

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. :x

I wouldn't worry too much about it
I've ordered from FA before where they shipped from store
Just hope they double box it, cuz they didn't with mine

mine says the same. but if you go to your orders page, it will say Unshipped - Waiting on Approval. i hope they dont sell my pair in the store lol

Back
Top Bottom