Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

:lol: I honestly didn't realize when he/she said JB changed the sizing, it was a complaint for a change from nearly 20 years ago :lol:

His/her issue was size 7 tho which is still made by JB.

Yeah, they aren't going to keep dropping, eventually they're going to start going up like the Top Three's and Black Toe's

Hi guys,

I'm new to the air jordan scene but maaaaan it was love at first sight when I saw this pair. I've never gotten to try on a pair myself in person before, so I'd like to ask about sizing. I wear:

US9 on ultraboost

US8.5 on primeknit nmd

US9.5 on flyknits

What size should I get for this pair? Also, any recommendations on where to get this pair online aside from stockx and goat?

Thanks so much guys, I love this thread!

Hi guys,

I'm new to the air jordan scene but maaaaan it was love at first sight when I saw this pair. I've never gotten to try on a pair myself in person before, so I'd like to ask about sizing. I wear:

US9 on ultraboost

US8.5 on primeknit nmd

US9.5 on flyknits

What size should I get for this pair? Also, any recommendations on where to get this pair online aside from stockx and goat?

Thanks so much guys, I love this thread!
All of those shoes you listed are primarily close to fool or barefoot runners in which they usually run a half a size small. My suggestion would be 1 of two things. 1. Try on a pair of sitting OG 1's at your nearest sneaker retailer and go from there with that size. or 2. Go a half size down from your flyknits which would be a 9.

All of those shoes you listed are primarily close to fool or barefoot runners in which they usually run a half a size small. My suggestion would be 1 of two things. 1. Try on a pair of sitting OG 1's at your nearest sneaker retailer and go from there with that size. or 2. Go a half size down from your flyknits which would be a 9.
​Thank you for your advice! Just pulled the trigger for a US9. Hopefully my first air jordans will be great!

Last edited:
Fair question. I wore the only UNC's I have (AJ 2 Lows) to the game at dook and we lost. Thought I'd switch it up. Now if I can snag a pair on Tuesday of the 31 lows then I'll be wearing those next time.
Keep wearing the ASGs to all games, you got us on a winning streak. Don't mess it up.

You are not allowed to wear anything but these shoes until the first of April is over. that is all

had them in cart on release day but decided not to cop bcuz i had just purchased the 13s and didnt want wifey trippin.

kept comin to this thread and seeing all these pics, ended up buying a pair off stockx last week for $193 shipped after that $25 sign up promo.

just wish they didnt take so long to get here, im ready to see em in person.

had them in cart on release day but decided not to cop bcuz i had just purchased the 13s and didnt want wifey trippin.
kept comin to this thread and seeing all these pics, ended up buying a pair off stockx last week for $193 shipped after that $25 sign up promo.
just wish they didnt take so long to get here, im ready to see em in person.

You won't be disappointed.

Nike dropped the price of the 6s to $190. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
these still aint gonna sell. they done F-ed up already lol. should have been 190 to begin with. not saying they would have FLEW, but i bet more people would have copped at that price. and then they can drop em to 170 and probably get more sales.

but to overprice these at 220, then drop it down to regular 190 like it should have been, and try to say on sale at that price? nobody buying into that jig lol. nice try nike.

these still aint gonna sell. they done F-ed up already lol. should have been 190 to begin with. not saying they would have FLEW, but i bet more people would have copped at that price. and then they can drop em to 170 and probably get more sales.

but to overprice these at 220, then drop it down to regular 190 like it should have been, and try to say on sale at that price? nobody buying into that jig lol. nice try nike.
that's true. they truly aren't a big deal honestly they would've been better mass producing the 1's

Back
Top Bottom