Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Bulbous toebox or not. The colorway is dope af
2FA51BBB-7714-4B24-8CF9-66DB6C5B7218.jpeg

Glad you like yours! Thats all that matters.
Sucks they feel like construction boots though. Makes me wanna buy another pair of 17 royals, my fav 1s, they are kush.

Last edited:
I've seen them between 450-600 through private sellers, ebay is 650+....... have also seen fakes leaking through on different groups priced around 300 with a FSR :rolleyes

I've seen them between 450-600 through private sellers, ebay is 650+....... have also seen fakes leaking through on different groups priced around 300 with a FSR :rolleyes
Fakes? I figured the corona virus would put an end to fakes for a while since they can’t ship to the US

I think prices on these are gonna slowly drop for a while.. they’re down to about $600 for an 11, and it doesn’t look like they’re selling that well at that price. I’m hoping they’ll end up around the $500 mark.

I think prices on these are gonna slowly drop for a while.. they’re down to about $600 for an 11, and it doesn’t look like they’re selling that well at that price. I’m hoping they’ll end up around the $500 mark.
still over 1000 in my size lmao I wanna treat myself to either these or the Travis SBs

Back
Top Bottom