Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Footlocker in San Francisco not getting them. HOH Seramonte is only getting 2 full sizes runs. This will be hard

I have been calling around and none of the usual spots I go to in the Bay Area are getting these besides H oooh Sarah Monte they will know tomorrow what the raffle procedure is but I'm guessing passing out tickets Wednesday and Thursday. Hoh concord is doing first come first serve Friday morning.

but damn only two size runs at Serramonte and that's the only store in the immediate area getting them this is going to be nuts

damn.... only 2 footlockers in ATL are getting these and they are HOH's... bout to check around at a few other spots

Last edited:
damn.... only 2 footlockers in ATL are getting these and they are HOH's... bout to check around at a few other spots
Champs and FNL in northpoint mall won't be getting them, I would assume the same at perimeter since there's only FL and Champs. I'll be calling Lenox next.

royals werent outstanding...just hype

ive said multiple times the vegas ***** all over them hype beast magnets called 2013 royal 1's
**** id take the 2013 unc's over royals
but thats just my "blind hate"" talkin
gucci's are better than those beast magnets too & i hate them because they arent the real Gucci 1's
no...just no

i too thought the Royals just had OK leather. tbh i thought they felt a little cheap compared to my Knicks 1s.

Well I dont want nor would I ever consider ever wearing Vegas 1s or the gucci 1s and if JB want to put the better leather on retro plus colorways and not the OG cws, well then that sucks. Vegas and Gucci 1s = trash IMO. Come with a better comparison with a shoe I care about. Didn't get or want any bins so those don't count to me either and everybody knows JB purposely used premium materials on those. When we talk about leather quality from OG cw JB retro releases in the last two years, what has better leather than royals? I'll wait. Cant count ban 1 because that was a special bin like release in itself. Cold city, no. You cool and all but I wont "stop" a damn thing. I know what I'm talking about. You should know better yourself. Royals has by far the best leather compared to all my js copped within the last 3 or 4 years. Sad but true.

Last edited:
I don't know if i should preorder these or not. I've been 7-7 in 2013 on NDC and I actually have 3 computers I'm gonna be trying to cop on at once. I just don't wanna miss these and I'm wondering if anyone has any legit info on these being produced in higher #'s than the royals. Opinions?

Last edited:
So I've been calling around for raffle tickets... and so far, no dice.

FWIW: I reside in NY. For the lazy, here's a "bone", lol: 

Foot Action: Each store within a 25 mile radius of me said they do not currently have them in, but to call back on Wednesday. 

Foot Locker: The manager I spoke with also said that he does not have any in, does not expect to get any in, and even if he did, it'd only be ten pairs. 

~ Sounds to me like he actually has them in, and knows he will not be getting anymore.

Finishline: The stores I contacted said they weren't getting them in, online only -they were consistent across the board. 

My Royals connect@ a mom and pop said they were limited.

Yet, all these pre-order sites still have pairs up for grabs.

Something to keep an eye on for sure. 

Last edited:
So I've been calling around for raffle tickets... and so far, no dice.

FWIW: I reside in NY. For the lazy, here's a "bone", lol: 

Foot Action: Each store within a 25 mile radius of me said they do not currently have them in, but to call back on Wednesday. 

Foot Locker: The manager I spoke with also said that he does not have any in, does not expect to get any in, and even if he did, it'd only be ten pairs. 

~ Sounds to me like he actually has them in, and knows he will not be getting anymore.

Finishline: The stores I contacted said they weren't getting them in, online only -they were consistent across the board. 

My Royals connect@ a mom and pop said they were limited.

Yet, all these pre-order sites still have pairs up for grabs.

Something to keep an eye on for sure. 
FNL is no longer getting them online. 

I reside in NY. For the lazy, here's a "bone", lol: 

7 footlockers in the NYC area are getting these. Plus NTNY, NTRF and 21 Mercer. That's pretty limited, this sucks.

View media item 420153

A lot of these preorders aren't for pairs on hand. If you read most if not all the preorder sites that have been recently popping up don't guarantee you will get your pair because they source them from an actual store release or online release.
:smh: pre-orders aren't what they used to be.

Last edited:
I don't know if i should preorder these or not. I've been 7-7 in 2013 on NDC and I actually have 3 computers I'm gonna be trying to cop on at once. I just don't wanna miss these and I'm wondering if anyone has any legit info on these being produced in higher #'s than the roysal. Opinions?
Nobody knows.  

Back
Top Bottom