Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

leather on vegas ones better than royals hands down,only recent pair with better quality than vegas would be banned ,even the dc ones leather better than the royals dont get me wrong i love my royals but its just a fact

These Black Toes are looking really easy for Chicago right now with the exception of NikeChicago lol

I think FNL is gonna have them and announce it the day before the release. And these aren't gonna be easy in store either but if you do enough work or have a connect then it won't be that bad. Hopefully NDC releases also cause the restock will make some go for the 3s and are these releasing on FTL? I know the royals didn't cause it was a HoH release

YES IT IS. ALL DTLRS, VILLAS, FOOTACTIONS, 3 HOH, PLUS MOM AND POPS.
Again no it's not. Do you have any idea how man heads live in chicago? The Villas are getting 10 pairs a piece. The DTLR's are probably getting the same. The Footactions won't be getting that many either. HoH will have the most and that will probably be 2 or 3 size runs. I can pretty much guarantee you that Succezz, Saint Alfred's, Leaders, Diana's are the only mom and pops that will carry them. That's not a lot of shoes relative to potential buyers homie.

Last edited:
If thats the case Don't forget to grab me a sz 11 when you pick up your 3 sz 12s LOL
roll.gif

you know whats ironic? Nike Chicago not getting them while the OGs were a Chicago exclusive release :lol:

Again no it's not. Do you have any idea how man heads live in chicago? The Villas are getting 10 pairs a piece. The DTLR's are probably getting the same. The Footactions won't be getting that many either. HoH will have the most and that will probably be 2 or 3 size runs. I can pretty much guarantee you that Succezz, Saint Alfred's, Leaders, Diana's are the only mom and pops that will carry them. That's not a lot of shoes relative to potential buyers homie.
LOL you might be right homie. regardless, i will be copping my 2 pairs with the ease on Saturday. Will provide pics. Will be aiming for a 3rd online.

LOL you might be right homie. regardless, i will be copping my 2 pairs with the ease on Saturday. Will provide pics. Will be aiming for a 3rd online.
I'm on the same thing. It's looking like it's going to be rough out there though.

Back
Top Bottom