Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Can Somone please tell me 100% so I don't waste money
GALLERY]

Sry to cloud the forum I don't kno how to make a thread I will nvr do it again I jus can't tell for sure with 1s

ive never physically seen them or touched them but ive heard its sub-par to most of the other OGs thats released

ive worn these once. I have an 11.5 but i need a 12, been almost a year since these released so its a little late for a size swap lol. this 11.5 is just to tight tho

View media item 913868Just got in my pair of black toe 1 lows from JJ. Although they aren't the high tops. I am impressed with the quality on them. For the price I couldn't pass it up.

thing i still want these. i forgot what website had them for $60 then when they had a coupon on the site they jacked up the price to $90 :x :smh: might have been finishline

if these are $50 anywhere someone hit ur boy up

thing i still want these. i forgot what website had them for $60 then when they had a coupon on the site they jacked up the price to $90 :x :smh: might have been finishline

if these are $50 anywhere someone hit ur boy up

Saw them like 3 weeks ago in the Puerto Rico outlet on my way home from vacay. Not sure if they do phone orders but they were like $25 so I'd say it's worth a shot. The number is 787-720-1400. Pretty sure they ha no 11.5's since that my size :-\

Back
Top Bottom