Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yeah they do and i paid the same got free 1 day shipping on mine tho

and you can rest assured knowing these arent fake cause whose gonna fake b grade black toes and wait for them to release thats weirdly specific
I see. Thanks for that bit of info, makes sense.

You got me on the shipping tho as I got normal+insured.

well guys, I found out why these were deemed b pairs....

I asked the seller if there were any marks or flaw and he said none...

I found a small scratch in the front in the black leather of the toe box.

Its a small scratch but it is deep into the leather and you can see white underneath and also feel the leather that was scratched...

what do you guys think? just keep and use some fine grit and angelus leather paint to fix?

well guys, I found out why these were deemed b pairs....

I asked the seller if there were any marks or flaw and he said none...

I found a small scratch in the front in the black leather of the toe box.

Its a small scratch but it is deep into the leather and you can see white underneath and also feel the leather that was scratched...

what do you guys think? just keep and use some fine grit and angelus leather paint to fix?
Just wear them bro! No need to Dr. them up if you plan to rock. I would message the seller and see if he can give you some reparations since he didn't tell you they were b-grades ahead of time. That is shady in my book. You should always notify the buyer if they are b-grade, with or without the stamp.

I jus purchased a pair of these from FC.com last night and noticed they have a full size run in B grades of these for $275-300. I doubt anyone is interested cause there aren't too many folks around here that shop at Flightclub. Jus wanted to share info incase anyone was interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom