Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

im looking for a 12.5 or 13.... if you can point me in the right direction. ebay has a bunch of b-grades 225-300 lol i would like to find a pair or two of b-grades for under 200 a piece... im sure that ship has long sailed by now though.

im looking for a 12.5 or 13.... if you can point me in the right direction. ebay has a bunch of b-grades 225-300 lol i would like to find a pair or two of b-grades for under 200 a piece... im sure that ship has long sailed by now though.
Cheapest i see in your size is $250..theres a used pair for $160 but looks like they have scuffs

I paid 300 bout a month ago for a 11.5 from FC. They had b grades for 275.

Last edited:
The Rosemont Chicago outlet that said they will have these tomorrow on their Phone message when I was calling to see if they still had the KD aunt pearls. Hope it helps someone

$300 wow, i picked up my little brothers 10.5 for $151 delivered.
still looking for my size but i'm in no hurry; i've got way too many shoes i have yet to un ds.

@GeneTheMarine
 nicely done. Question: is the red the same

ouch. got my 11.5 b grades for $170 shipped.
Cool. I was aware they're were others out there for cheaper but I'd rather just pay for peace of mind. I didnt want a B grade either. If I was sweatin $100 I wouldn't be collecting Js.

Last edited:
Finally got around to gluing and sewing in the black tongue, then decided to swap the leather tongue from the Chicagos to the parachute Blk Toe tongue.

sorry to quote you on such an old post but any advice on switching tongues? im trying to switch the black toes w/ highlight reel tongues i have.

Not exactly the Highs but if anyone is looking for the Air Jordan 1 Low Strap version and you're in the Charlotte, NC area, Concord Mills has them for $49.97. I keep taking major losses on the restocks and it is a nice alternative without the strap in my opinion.

Was like $20 ,theyre cheaply priced but do excellent work. Have some 01 true blue 3s there now having back of tongues changed from blue to red as Im converting em to mimic 1988s

Back
Top Bottom