Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Anyone know how to fix or prevent these creases by the swoosh? I know creases are inevitable so dont give me that ********. I just hate looking at that **** every time i look down and when i walk it gets worse. It ***** up the essence of the shoe. it only creased on the right pair and not on the left.. idk wtf happened
You're straight man.  Don't worry about that crease...enjoy them joints!  They classics man ..classics!

Never thought that the creasing of a shoe would become an issue. Wear your Js. Walk with a comfortable stride. Wear them with pride. Unless you plan on stocking them on your closet for the rest of your life.

Here's my pair from NOsneaker that FINALLY came in, :smh: . And yes I learned my lesson. And yes I will never do it again. Just to add about the quality, to each there own apparently, but of all the 1's I own (New love/Old Love, DMP, David White, Chicagos, Knicks and Clovers) these are by far the best quality. I think they're sick!!!:pimp:  Unfortunately they came pre-creased with an odd vertical section on the toe box....whatever, THEY WILL BE WORN!!!

View media item 443177

My first pair also has that similar pre-creased section on the left pair. Only worse. :lol:
Good thing I got a second pair w/c is almost flawless on the left pair. Matched the pre-creased pairs and gonna just sell 'em.

My first pair also has that similar pre-creased section on the left pair. Only worse.
laugh.gif

Good thing I got a second pair w/c is almost flawless on the left pair. Matched the pre-creased pairs and gonna just sell 'em.
If I were you, I would wear the creased pair (since it's inevitable anyways) and keep nice the pair DS.

MIne finally came in and overall I am pleased with them.  Just a few minor glue stains and one little knick but other than that these are clean af.  Honestly, my biggest gripe, and I'm not sure if others have this issue on their pairs, is that the Nike Air on the tongue sort of hangs over a little too far and you can basically see some of the "Nike and the swoosh" wording when looking head on at the shoe.  Regardless though, these will be beat to the ground.

Me in the Black toes, girl in the Royals

Personally I love these and have been wearing them a lot lately. Works with almost any outfit. Ya'll can keep talking about the quality, doesn't faze me knowing I have a good pair lol. Just wear your shoes

View media item 443318

Last edited:
Don't trip off a few flaws people. Despite what has been said these ARE hand made (assembled anyways) and will NOT be perfect in most cases. Enjoy them!

If you noticed, the leather cuts on all 1s w/ the OG treatment have visible frays. The leather panels of the Chicagos and DMP 1s have rounded edges with no visible sign of a leather cut out. Black toes definitely has better leather to Chicagos, they just look identical.

Best way to deal with the creases is to not look down when they are on your feet.

If that doesn't work for you then a wet towel and an iron will give you temporary relief but once they go back on feet they'll crease again that's why the more long term solution is not worrying about it.

How's the leather on the dmp 1s blk red?? How is the leather on the 2001 breds?? Can someone who knows what they talking about maybe give me a co parison as far as where these 2 sit as far as quality goes n softest leather. Just on the fence rt now on which 1 to cop n if the leather is abt the same I'm gonna save the bread n go with the dmp 1s. I have the recent royal release and these blk toes for comparisons sake. Thanks ahead of time.

Like I've read multiple times in this thread and it actually helps, despite the flaws, just be thankful that you got a very iconic shoe. Many people I'm sure, are pretty salty they couldn't get it so be thankful. I have complained that there was pre creases on my pair but I got over it cause on foot, who gives a fck! It's gonna crease no matter what. Don't trip over it and enjoy the shoe. Yes JB has gone downhill on the output quality of the shoes to the public but it's still iconic right?

Last edited:
How's the leather on the dmp 1s blk red?? How is the leather on the 2001 breds?? Can someone who knows what they talking about maybe give me a co parison as far as where these 2 sit as far as quality goes n softest leather. Just on the fence rt now on which 1 to cop n if the leather is abt the same I'm gonna save the bread n go with the dmp 1s. I have the recent royal release and these blk toes for comparisons sake. Thanks ahead of time.

The DMP 1's use synthetic leathers. They're better then the synthetic leathers used as of late, but not as good as the '01s. JB used a lot of ankle cushion in '01 1's, and little cushioning in the DMPs. The '01 also has small differences such as a nubuck swoosh, smaller wings logo, and a higher up toe box with a rolled cap. I'd highly suggest you get a pair of '01s or wait later this year.

Dudes....when you wear these people will not say "Oh my gawd....the inner Nike check on his left Jordan 1 black toe is creased". They will say "damn those are some fly kicks".

I wear my 2001 Royals, which are creased up everywhere, and all I get are broken necks. I thought this outlook might help some of you dudes with shoe OCD.

Last edited:
My first pair also has that similar pre-creased section on the left pair. Only worse. :lol:
Smh That's exactly how my pair looked when I picked them up on the rd. sold them to a person outside the store I showed him but he still bought them.

For those who are complaining about their pair,gimme your pair. :D

I know right. People should be happy they got their hands on a pair and the people that are still hunting or paying 250 for these would gladly take their creased pair off their hands. :D

It's a good thing JB sticks with this stiffer leather because if they used some soft leather everyone would complain about how fast the leather creases and the creasing

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT :lol:
Smash the bird and you'll have a connect for life. :lol:

You supposed to be my homie and now you're insisting I go "Whale Watching" :rofl: :rofl: .. I'm all about taking one for the team when the opprotunity presents itself tho :lol: ... haven't had a sneaker connect since my ex worked at Footlocker back in 04-05, (Olympic 7s, Cool Grey 4s, Tour Yellow 4s, Black/Red 13s, Altitude 13s, DMP 6/11 pack all under retail :wow:) the good ol' days .. come to think about it, you might be on to something my dude, im gonna take a look into that :lol:

Hey what's goin on in here? We bangin out fatties for employee discounts?? I'm in
:lol:

Hey what's goin on in here? We bangin out fatties for employee discounts?? I'm in
:lol:

The discount is the cherry on top, I'm good if she can just hold me down for retail :lol:
:smokin

I'm gonna have to steal AirThompson's fit with the black pants and chambray/denim button up. Looks clean :pimp:

Go for it dog. I like nice clean simple looks, I'm not into loud street wear matching shirts and all that jazz. Do what works for you.

Bout to bust one of mines out tonight.

black tongue > white tongue...that's why I passed.

Good stuff AirThompson.

Thanks bro. Speaking of KO's, I got an offer for my other Blk Toes for the B/red AJKOs. I might pull the trigger since I can't find a sz 9 in those anywhere. But dnt wanna give up a my white tongues. Might have to cop another 9 nd trade
That custom job is sick. Don't make that trade fam. KOs are around, keep hunting.

I've been hunting ever since RD last year. The B/red KOs are hard to find let alone in sz.9. I only came across five pairs all $275+, and it will only get worse as time goes.

My homie wants the blk toes bad so I just copped a pair for the trade.[/quote]Damn. I thought I overpaid at $170. The one recent release from JB I paid over retail for. Gotta do what you've gotta do. I would keep the double, but I see why you're opting not to.

Back
Top Bottom