Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I think the other pair similar to this was released internationally I believe... But yeah I would cop. 
smokin.gif

Gorgeous colorway.  Being an older fart and lurker from day one, I can honestly say the Jordan logo/Nike Air debate has never been an issue for me.

This is great because I've been looking for a deadstock pair of shadows religiously for the last 6 months.

I wonder what's the release date?

I dont know what sizes they had at the villa here in cleveland where i saw them. the website is ruvilla.com i would call the villas in the cleveland/northeast ohio area cause ones arent very popular out here and you might get lucky. im not sure if they ship and i dont have much freetime to run around and pick them up with a newborn at the house, but ill help where i can. hope that helps.

I dont know what sizes they had at the villa here in cleveland where i saw them. the website is ruvilla.com i would call the villas in the cleveland/northeast ohio area cause ones arent very popular out here and you might get lucky. im not sure if they ship and i dont have much freetime to run around and pick them up with a newborn at the house, but ill help where i can. hope that helps.

there is a sz 13 ,11.5 & a smal sz left for $100 mad there was no sz 12

If there full leather like the OGs ill cop. Dont know why they added the suede in the last release.

If there full leather like the OGs ill cop. Dont know why they added the suede in the last release.

I don't know either but they were still nice and I still have them DS. I'm hoping this release will be full leather too. I wouldn't mind one of each. The full leather is what I really want though.

nah the last release was a tumbled nubuck.

and this release is great news! ive missed my Shadows every since I sold them last year. And based on the pic description, it says "OG" so it will be a Nike Air release :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom