Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah those thin laces arent horrible but they take away from that old school look, but if you like em then who cares right!

yes, OG laces are better, and, yes they would look great on the AJKO because of the canvas (71"/180cm), I have wanted them for a while but can't find a pair in my size for a reasonable price.  i just want to keep the OG pair new for the spring/summer season.

Last edited:
yes, OG laces are better, and, yes they would look great on the AJKO because of the canvas (71"/180cm), I have wanted them for a while but can't find a pair in my size for a reasonable price.  i just want to keep the OG pair new for the spring/summer season.
Nah fam not talking about the canvas ones. Talking about these:

View media item 567233
I'm thinking that waxed laces has that Fall/winterized look usually for boots and it would match up great with those KOs.

P.s. sorry for the tangent to the rest of the NTers lol

For whatever reason the laces on the royal 1 felt different than the other 1's released. They felt much nicer and smoother. Perhaps though I have thought too much about this...

What was lace length for those waxed laces? I like the OGs better but I think waxed laces would look amazing on my AJKO black premium 1s
i dont see the diffrence in lace swap

nerd.gif

I'm torn between picking up a pair of shadows or true blue 3's as my next cop. 

Can't go wrong with either one. People are asking a arm n a leg for the true blues so if you find one at a decent price jump on it.

These shadows on average are going for $180 and it looks like it will be that way for a few months.

Can't go wrong with either one. People are asking a arm n a leg for the true blues so if you find one at a decent price jump on it.

These shadows on average are going for $180 and it looks like it will be that way for a few months.
Found one in my size for 195 shipped.   Thinking of pulling the trigger, but I really need some blue in my rotation.   This will probably be my last cop of the month, so need to make it count.  You're right about people asking for the sky for the true blues. 

I'm torn between picking up a pair of shadows or true blue 3's as my next cop. 

Thats a tough one bro. I love my Shadows, but I also want a pair of TBIII's as well.

I'd probably opt out and cop the TBIII's if you can find them for a good price for now. Then cop a pair of Shadows next month or something if your money is a little tight.

Both are essentials imo because one is white/blue and the other is black/grey Both really good kicks to have in rotation.

I've been wearing these alot lately, they go with everything and are Pretty easy to keep clean. Such a clean cw :smokin

Thats a tough one bro. I love my Shadows, but I also want a pair of TBIII's as well.

I'd probably opt out and cop the TBIII's if you can find them for a good price for now. Then cop a pair of Shadows next month or something if your money is a little tight.

Both are essentials imo because one is white/blue and the other is black/grey Both really good kicks to have in rotation.
I was able to cop a Shadow 1 for $190 shipped.   I don't mind paying an extra $40, but had to do a lot of research to find an authentic pair and get the price where I like it.   Like you said, this colorway and white blue are must haves, especially for me.  They go with 80% of my gear. 

In regards to the TB 3 vs Shadow debate I have TB3s and have Royals and Knicks 1's. The TB3s cracked in 5 wearings (casual no balling) and the 1s are tanks. I was also unimpressed with the tongue on the TB3's they are like the crappiest paper thin leather.... That being said I love 3s just wish that the quality was more on point on the 2011 TB3's they are great looking shoes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom