Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow why do you ppl care about how the 1s will crease? I don't think girls are even that paranoid about thier shoes. Wear rain boots if you don't like creases. I'm sure Michael Jordan didn't put on crease protectors before each game. I get that you wouldn't want creases on a shoe that's brand new and want to keep DS for a while but once they get laced up, wth cares? Seen a video on YouTube of a sneaker head going ham on his military iv's with a wet shirt an iron technique to get out creases and it comes across as almost OCD. I mean it was military iv's too for crying out loud.

Not sure who in this thread recently stated that they care about/are paranoid about creases. I chimed in on the maintenance tip and was just referring to dudes that post pics of their OG 1s that have no visible signs of wear.  Did some tests, and came to the conclusion that they must just put those kicks on ice (for the most part) for them to look that fresh.

@dunkbeast
 either way, sounds like you're tripping over someone else's business.  *scratches head*

think he was responding to you honestly :lol:

Lol royals are part of the big 3 y'all know it but the only reason the black-toes are excluded is because I feel like those are the real Chicago 1's. The actual Chicago 1's we know today are a boring shoe

Lol royals are part of the big 3 y'all know it but the only reason the black-toes are excluded is because I feel like those are the real Chicago 1's. The actual Chicago 1's we know today are a boring shoe
If the Big 3 is in regards to some general consensus across the "sneaker community" then sure.  I'm not worried about everyone else though.

Personally I can't f with the blue - I think royals are ugly as hell.  Shadows are my #1, followed by Bred and Black Toe in no particular order.

Last edited:
The Red/White "Chicago" 1's are as classic as it gets. can't believe some of the ridiculous things I read here.

I've always thought the color blocking for the chicago's were a little bland. Plus the only reason chicago's exist I thought were because those black/red air ships :smile:lol) were "banned" right? Black toe's have more clout just off of the jump man symbol alone

nah they just suck...always have & always will

id take some mid's over royals

lbs

:stoneface:

Chicagos>any other 1 IMO.

Only reason I didn't buy, is because they looked like **** with the jumpman on the tongue and heel. Materials looked pretty awful as well.

That's why I added the "IMO". In most cases I like white based colorways... Just like I prefer white cements over black cements in 3s and 4s, white/fire reds over black metallics on the 5s, etc....

If the Big 3 is in regards to some general consensus across the "sneaker community" then sure.  I'm not worried about everyone else though.

Personally I can't f with the blue - I think royals are ugly as hell.  Shadows are my #1, followed by Bred and Black Toe in no particular order.

u must of been a blood growing up. lmfao!

im JK.....

Last edited:
That's why I added the "IMO". In most cases I like white based colorways... Just like I prefer white cements over black cements in 3s and 4s, white/fire reds over black metallics on the 5s, etc....
I'm the exact opposite :tongue: I always preferred the black based cws they always seemed cleaner imo

2 different shoes.
color blocking is different for one

554724-023 is a Mid, has a jumpam on the heel

555088-014 is a true OG high w/ Nike Air branding

The similarities are so close.its amazing to see that mids in most colors are basically available almost everywhere, where as OG highs are not. Just sayin.

I acknowledge the greatness of the black and red

But I prefer the royal and shadow, because they're more wearable

The similarities are so close.its amazing to see that mids in most colors are basically available almost everywhere, where as OG highs are not. Just sayin.
sees join date.

its known knowledge my man. 

Mids are mass produced, OG highs were produced in limited #'s and far more in demand

screw those poster shot shoes... the blk/red,shadow & blk toes aka da real chicagos are the big 3

nah they just suck...always have & always will

id take some mid's over royals

lbs

Blk/red 1's are the king of 1's. #fact

blk/red 1's are top of the mountain fam...
Wrong, wrong , wrong. Wrong.

all TRU my friend....sorry you might be misinformed :smile:

It really comes down to your favorite color. Incredible that my favorite colors are red, blue, black and grey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom