Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the 1s I own (Breds, royals, black toes, shadows) shadows are my go to shoes. I wish I had the funds on release day to double up

So glad I was able to cop from an outlet a couple months ago. They were in perfect condition, but came with a replacement box which I was completely fine with. I originally passed on these a couple days after release date. Jimmy Jazz had one pair left and it was on display in the window. I tried them on but passed smh. Pic of my small OG 1 family... I really wish I could find a pair of Bred 1's for a decent price so I can put my Banned 1's on ice. Still on the hunt :rolleyes

View media item 781671

View media item 781672

Wifey went on to wear hers for the first time and I ended up copping .5 half short too tight :smh:

Is $350 a good price for some Royal 1s? Shoes are legit. I already checked.
how exactly did u " check " to verify authenticity ?

IMO whoever has a REAL US RELEASE ROYAL will be minimum $450 ... for a $350 royal 1 im meeting u at nike headquarters... " i just gotta steal " ...no you got jizzerked

shadows were easily attainable @ 199 til about 6-8 weeks ago...now they 270-300....even the gs up around 180 when they wouldt even get bids at 119 six weeks ago
True. I just happened to pop in a Villa not long ago and saw 1 pair of gs sittin there for 80. I dont need em and not ashamed to say i dont mind makin a 100 on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom