Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully these will be a GR tired of these limited AJ I releases

Missed the royals and black toes :smh: >:

anyone else like those Black/Gym Red-Anthracite 1s that are suppose to drop next month also? wanted to pick up a pair, especially if i miss out on these lol

I'm really hoping the toro iv's takes the spotlight away from these and ppl kinda forget about them. Not likely though but still hoping

I'm really hoping the toro iv's takes the spotlight away from these and ppl kinda forget about them. Not likely though but still hoping

I actually think that we have a legit chance. If availability is same as black toes and there isn't some kind of celebrity hype, it will be possible to cop. After a lot of resellers trying to flip the black toes a week or two after RD couldn't move em because of the better availability. And I think that kind of brought down hype for resellers IMO. And even if we strike out, just gotta bite the bullet and pay reseller at a decent price before it goes up if you want em that bad

on the blk toes i was able to add to cart on NDC but after waiting 20 in line got the out of stock message .

I just want one pair of these and the Bred 1's that release during the holidays. 
ohwell.gif

I actually think that we have a legit chance. If availability is same as black toes and there isn't some kind of celebrity hype, it will be possible to cop. After a lot of resellers trying to flip the black toes a week or two after RD couldn't move em because of the better availability. And I think that kind of brought down hype for resellers IMO. And even if we strike out, just gotta bite the bullet and pay reseller at a decent price before it goes up if you want em that bad
i think celebrity hype is gaining momentum with the toro 4s. seen pics of wale with them already. 

none yet with the shadow 1s, other than KD with them in that magazine spread ( which were probably 09s) 

I have Plan A, Plan B and Plan C ready for these, hopefully I don't have three strikes and I'm out.

gonna have to hit up some spots doing raffle tix in the LA area since I just moved still kinda new to the game out here. If all else fails Ill have my homies back in MI hold me down on these since most will be gunning for the 4s on RD..

Not even worried about these, but will go all out as always. After the availability, and declining resell prices in the more popular black toes I don't see these being b/red or Royal desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom