Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like this kind of color blocking on 1s but it's a pass for me. i really want black and red and those black patent with the gold check to release again
nthat.gif

Grey is going to be the next thing in shoes (in my opinion). The loud, radiant colors will die down and grey goes with everything.

these should be GR. wont sit like 09, but hopefully easier cop then we have been accustomed to recently
I think we can say that these won't sell out as fast as the Royals, but I don't believe they will make a bunch of pairs. 

Grey is going to be the next thing in shoes (in my opinion). The loud, radiant colors will die down and grey goes with everything.
I totally agree, I love grey and black shoes since they are easy to rock with anything (BC IIIs) and I'm not a huge fan of overly flashy colored shoes.

wifee got her first jordans, some chicago 1s after YEARS of me tryin to get her to try **** on

now wants these too .. not to mention royals and guccis to match me LOL

these droppin in GS?

all these still ds shadows
eek.gif
any big footers
nerd.gif
Surprisingly theres a mom and pop store around me that have these for retail still I believe
laugh.gif
I dont know what sizes they had at the villa here in cleveland where i saw them. the website is ruvilla.com i would call the villas in the cleveland/northeast ohio area cause ones arent very popular out here and you might get lucky. im not sure if they ship and i dont have much freetime to run around and pick them up with a newborn at the house, but ill help where i can. hope that helps.
there is a sz 13 ,11.5 & a smal sz left for $100 mad there was no sz 12
I need to start paying more attention to the JB section again.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

These will be the last 1's I get unless more BRed pairs drop or an NA Chicago CW appears. I think unlike the other OG 1's this year I'm only getting one pair. Banneds x2, Royals x2, black toes x2, these and knicks should close me out on 1's. Plus I still have Hares, Chicagos and those criminally underrated Vegas joints. These are like the encore on six months of AJ1 sickness.

my shadow greys are almost beat, can't wait for these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom