Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
My story goes...

Woke up at noon Saturday morning with no intention of copping the Shadows. Went on Twitter, NT and FTL, FNL, and NDC to see the left over madness from the mornings sneaker mayhem. For some strange reason I slowly began craving these sneaks. So I said "What the hell", lemme drop $140 on these sneaks. Check some links in this thread and they are all gone. Next thing I do is call the local Eblens and to my luck, they have them.
I drop by with a friend of mine and pick up the display sneaker and I wasn't impressed. Friend asked to try on a size 10.5, and they didn't look all that ill. So we decide to pass for now. So as we head home and contemplate on whether or not to make that purchase or not... We go on eBay and see how much the re-sell is.
We see these Shadows going for $235-$250 multiple bids and I didn't understand why. I guess these were a very limited sneaker and only a select view stores received them. So, with seeing how many people were bidding on these OGs, and coupled with the fact that this sneaker can go with many outfits, I decided that I may have made a mistake passing up on the pair at Eblens. So at around 8:45PM, I head back down to Eblens to pick up a 11.5 for me and a 10.5 for my boy. I see two Caucasian men with sneaker boxes in the parking lot. I was hoping that one of them wasn't a 11.5 at the very least :lol:
Boy, was I wrong. Walked up into Eblens, asked the clerk for a size 11.5 and 10.5. No bueno :stoneface: . So now, I'm driving back home with the grump face. Get ready for my overnight shift and clock in. Log in on eBay to the realization that I messed up. Should have copped that 11.5 earlier in the day. So, Sunday morning I start calling every store in my state and luckily a Footaction 44 miles away had them in my exact size. Drive over and copped. That gas wasted though

Just Sent A Gift Payment Out Earlier Today To A Fellow NTr For My Pair.... $165 Shipped :nthat: Now Just Gotta Wait For Him To Get Back From Vacation :nerd:

Much Appreciated Fam!

Just Sent A Gift Payment Out Earlier Today To A Fellow NTr For My Pair.... $165 Shipped
nthat.gif
Now Just Gotta Wait For Him To Get Back From Vacation
nerd.gif

Much Appreciated Fam!
gift payment and vacation
frown.gif
. those two words in a sentence, dont sit well with me. good luck with that.

I don't know if these are salty tears or just ignorance.
People in the other 95% can also be like the remaining 5%. That last 5% isn't exclusive from the others so I can only laugh at these silly posts. I might be sillier for quoting them though.

Qft.

Oh I know, my point was that people are already calling them Banned 1s :smh:

Come on, you know that's going to be there name from now on.

Every sneaker has to have some sort of nickname now.

The other option are breds

Just Sent A Gift Payment Out Earlier Today To A Fellow NTr For My Pair.... $165 Shipped
nthat.gif
Now Just Gotta Wait For Him To Get Back From Vacation
nerd.gif

Much Appreciated Fam!
*Sniff Sniff*

Smells like a scam to me.

Good luck.
Copped a pair off eBay for 170 shipped. Struck out yesterday. Can't wait to see these in person!
smokin.gif
Link? Did you get a GS size? All adult sizes are going for $200 shipped on eBay at least...

I don't see how anyone is copping these on eBay for $170 lol. You figure it costs about $20 to ship, and $20 in fees, you REALLY think people are going to believe that they just flip these on eBay to LOSE money? after all the shipping/ebay/paypal fees? I doubt it...  If someone wants to make a $20 profit, they'd have to re-sell it for at least $200...

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone is copping these on eBay for $170 lol. You figure it costs about $20 to ship, and $20 in fees, you REALLY think people are going to believe that they just flip these on eBay to LOSE money? after all the shipping/ebay fees? I doubt it...

I think you missed the fellow NTer part out, looks like it's retail plus shipping

OS Life just dropped these for $190.  Seems like that has been the cheapest price so far after retail.

Does anyone think these can be copped for this price (below $200) if you wait a few months from now?
I think from the looks of it these will prolly stay around the $200-$225 range until these pairs start to dry up.. people slept hard on these.

My story goes...

Woke up at noon Saturday morning with no intention of copping the Shadows. Went on Twitter, NT and FTL, FNL, and NDC to see the left over madness from the mornings sneaker mayhem. For some strange reason I slowly began craving these sneaks. So I said "What the hell", lemme drop $140 on these sneaks. Check some links in this thread and they are all gone. Next thing I do is call the local Eblens and to my luck, they have them.
I drop by with a friend of mine and pick up the display sneaker and I wasn't impressed. Friend asked to try on a size 10.5, and they didn't look all that ill. So we decide to pass for now. So as we head home and contemplate on whether or not to make that purchase or not... We go on eBay and see how much the re-sell is.
We see these Shadows going for $235-$250 multiple bids and I didn't understand why. I guess these were a very limited sneaker and only a select view stores received them. So, with seeing how many people were bidding on these OGs, and coupled with the fact that this sneaker can go with many outfits, I decided that I may have made a mistake passing up on the pair at Eblens. So at around 8:45PM, I head back down to Eblens to pick up a 11.5 for me and a 10.5 for my boy. I see two Caucasian men with sneaker boxes in the parking lot. I was hoping that one of them wasn't a 11.5 at the very least :lol:
Boy, was I wrong. Walked up into Eblens, asked the clerk for a size 11.5 and 10.5. No bueno :stoneface: . So now, I'm driving back home with the grump face. Get ready for my overnight shift and clock in. Log in on eBay to the realization that I messed up. Should have copped that 11.5 earlier in the day. So, Sunday morning I start calling every store in my state and luckily a Footaction 44 miles away had them in my exact size. Drive over and copped. That gas wasted though

frown.gif

*Sniff Sniff*

Good luck.

Thanks For The Concern Fella's But I Don't Do Business With People On Here I Don't Know For Certain Are Legit :wink: Woulda Sent The Homie Cash If He Wanted It That Way :nthat:

Now Just Gotta Wait For Them To Ship Out Next Monday

big-lebowski-waits-on-couch

Last edited:
I don't know if these are salty tears or just ignorance.
People in the other 95% can also be like the remaining 5%. That last 5% isn't exclusive from the others so I can only laugh at these silly posts. I might be sillier for quoting them though.
No salt here.  I'm able to pick up every shoe that I want.  My statement is my personal opinion.

Oh I know, my point was that people are already calling them Banned 1s :smh:

Come on, you know that's going to be there name from now on.

Every sneaker has to have some sort of nickname now.

The other option are breds

I rather people call them "Bred 1s" instead of Banned 1s though :lol: clearly there's a BIG difference

frown.gif

*Sniff Sniff*

Good luck.

Thanks For The Concern Fella's But I Don't Do Business With People On Here I Don't Know For Certain Are Legit :wink: Woulda Sent The Homie Cash If He Wanted It That Way :nthat:

Now Just Gotta Wait For Them To Ship Out Next Monday

big-lebowski-waits-on-couch

People think you actually sent a gift payment to some random stranger who had the cheapest listing available, only on NT where common sense flys under the radar :smh:

Last edited:
Well they are the banned I's technically, because it's the banned model, but the red X outlet release sort of took over that nickname. But I knew this was coming where every black and red model was going to be called the banneds.

Just like how sneakerheads differentiate by DMP, CDP....

These new dudes seem to want to call everything bred and playoff.

A few years ago the IV's would be the fire red, because that's their color, but they're the toros

New generation and era [shrug]

I'm just waiting to be out somewhere and hear someone mention my blue banneds or grey banneds :\

Toro 4 hype was real...!!! I was able to grab these on NDC with easy and struck out on the Toro 4s. Struck on FNL, EB, and FL also online. Went back to sleep at around 6am woke up at 1pm. Went to Valley Fair and Eastridge mall. What do you know, they had pairs sitting at Sheikh VF and ShoePalace Eastridge.

Well they are the banned I's technically, because it's the banned model, but the red X outlet release sort of took over that nickname. But I knew this was coming where every black and red model was going to be called the banneds.

A few years ago the IV's would be the fire red, because that's their color, but they're the toros

I'm just waiting to be out somewhere and hear someone mention my blue banneds or grey banneds :\

I get what you're saying .. after this young boy tried to argue and tell me my Vegas 1's were "Black Toes" :smh: I wouldn't be suprised to hear blue or gray banneds :x

The Fire Red nickname is already taken for 4s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom