Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
good price where was this??

A DTLR in Baltimore...

I wear an 8 and that CIty is not much of a jordan "City" (like DC, Chicago or NYC), so they sat (not every store got em, and large sizes are sold out by now)....

I got lucky i suppose...

Been watching pairs on eBay... Made a few offers only for them to get declined. Sent a seller an offer yesterday morning, he accepted, I paid, and they showed up today.

is $210 a gd price? I wanna get them but ive been have bad luck recently ill buy a pair of kicks and then someone else will wind up selling them for $30-50 than what I paid -_-

Thanks fellas!

Dwizzy... Be patient, should be able to find cheaper. All the auctions I was watching were right at the $200 mark or couple dollars less.

Thinking about doublig up... These are heavy on the rotation just so comfy

Last edited:
make offers man.. some of these resellers have stuff up for months and sometimes just get ancy to make a sale when someone offers anything in the ballpark
for example, the person I copped from was selling it for 210$ and i just said **** it and made the offer; his response was like "alrightttttt i guesssss i could do that" lol

just copped a 2nd pair on the bay for 170 shipped. i'm chillen
nice wish I can find a pair for that price lolz
Seller I bought from was asking $200. I sent a message for $170 via PayPal invoice... Few minutes later I got an invoice.

Make offers, and be patient. Don't go over what you're looking to pay... But make sure what you're looking to pay is reasonable. Some states retail+tax is $150+, then shipping can be close to $20 depending where seller is, and you are.

Thinking about doublig up... These are heavy on the rotation just so comfy

Im already in the process of it for this very reason

Same here.. Been my go-to pair last couple weeks. 8)

just copped a 2nd pair on the bay for 170 shipped. i'm chillen
nice wish I can find a pair for that price lolz
Seller I bought from was asking $200. I sent a message for $170 via PayPal invoice... Few minutes later I got an invoice.

Make offers, and be patient. Don't go over what you're looking to pay... But make sure what you're looking to pay is reasonable. Some states retail+tax is $150+, then shipping can be close to $20 depending where seller is, and you are.

Nice p/u guys.. Congrats S Dub, know ya been peepin these for a min.. Will definately be using that strategy for my next cop. :nthat:

Can't decide between the highlight reels and these,leaning towards the highlights cause those are on sale.

Nice pick up s dubl
nthat.gif

Can't decide between the highlight reels and these,leaning towards the highlights cause those are on sale.

I mean... if price is a factor then go ahead on those Highlight Reels. I would say that this is a much cleaner, more timeless, more wearable colorway though in my opinion.

I mean... if price is a factor then go ahead on those Highlight Reels. I would say that this is a much cleaner, more timeless, more wearable colorway though in my opinion.
I'm not a fan of the yellow either,those colors didn't work well on the crawfish 9s either,although those were probably worse.

I'm not a fan of the yellow either,those colors didn't work well on the crawfish 9s either,although those were probably worse.
Sounds like you've come to the right decision.... get the shadows, even if they are a couple bucks more. My second favorite pickup of the year, right behind the 88s.

Sounds like you've come to the right decision.... get the shadows, even if they are a couple bucks more. My second favorite pickup of the year, right behind the 88s.

Shadows all day...I have the hawks 1 and like them but the shadows are top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom