Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

I had to get these living in Boston and being a Celts fan.

I figured I could double up with ease online, but I managed to get only one pair in my size, so I started hitting up local stores here.

The first store i went to, there were only 2 people waiting including me 30 minutes before the door opened.

Then after getting my size, I stopped by at another local store on the way home that had already opened for a good 15 mins just to see if they had a pair in my size, which they did, and I bought another pair on the spot....

Its definitely been a while since it was this easy to pick up pair of Js in stores.

Many people don't like the colorways or the celtics which is why I can see many people passing on these.

But thank you to all of you haha

Last edited:
 They're still sitting in stores here in Rochester, ny walked in local villa store around 1030 still had every size...

JUST MY OPINION, BUT THE BLACK TOE CELTIC JOINTS FROM THE 60+ PACK ARE A LIL' MORE FRESHER THAN THESE... THAT DESIGN ON THE LEATHER JUST KILLED IT FOR ME WITH THESE SHOES,SMH. HOLLA...

CED B.

I agree, but I actually love the design on the leather.

Not surprised these were easy to cop here in LA. Went 15 minutes before store opened, only 1 dude waiting to cop. Game time decision became a cop once I saw them in person.

lol anyone ever show up?
Yeah, couple dudes showed up at like 8:50 and then a bunch at 9:55. Glad it was such an easy cop for me. Dude working there said they only had like 24 pairs. They are :smokin in person for sure, glad I was able to get my pair.

I had to get these living in Boston and being a Celts fan.
I figured I could double up with ease online, but I managed to get only one pair in my size, so I started hitting up local stores here.
The first store i went to, there were only 2 people waiting including me 30 minutes before the door opened.
Then after getting my size, I stopped by at another local store on the way home that had already opened for a good 15 mins just to see if they had a pair in my size, which they did, and I bought another pair on the spot....
Its definitely been a while since it was this easy to pick up pair of Js in stores.
Many people don't like the colorways or the celtics which is why I can see many people passing on these.
But thank you to all of you haha
View media item 350828
View media item 350829

I live on the North Shore, where did you go to find them? When I looked on FTL locator it said Cambridge had them and then the Foot Action at the Square One in Saugus.

I only saw a kid's size at the modawman mall in b-more (no stores got them).  They looked better in person but I'm not buying.

mine are at my house. Wifey brought them in from outside from the mailman. I told her DOUNT TOUCH! lol cant wait to go homeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
I live on the North Shore, where did you go to find them? When I looked on FTL locator it said Cambridge had them and then the Foot Action at the Square One in Saugus.
from local mom & pop stores
smokin.gif

If any one is still looking, I just added a size 14 to my cart on Foot Locker, not sure if the order will process, not really interested in these.

Yeah, couple dudes showed up at like 8:50 and then a bunch at 9:55. Glad it was such an easy cop for me. Dude working there said they only had like 24 pairs. They are :smokin in person for sure, glad I was able to get my pair.

nice, sold out?

my eastbay order got cancelled so i drove to niketown boston. No line or anything and they still had pair left. Not bad at all. And the manager knocked 25 bucks off because of the damaged box. I cant complain..Hope everyone that wanted them got them.

View media item 350900

Back
Top Bottom