Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Good to see most who wanted were able to cop. This release was the antithesis of something like the Playoff 11s: There weren't many pairs but there weren't many people going for them either. I sent my boy who's also into kicks a picture after I copped and he was like "When did those drop?" A lot of people weren't even checking for these.

Just picked up a pair at foot locker at palisades mall in rockland county New York....they have 3 pairs left... 2 size 10s and a size 8

Last edited:
Just got my pair at foot action in desert sky mall. Still had a fsr for anyone in AZ looking.

just realized the sole and the inside of the shoe is the EXACT same gold as the "road to the gold" 1's

Last edited:
So I just went and picked mine up from my local mall. Opened the box and noticed a bunch of white marks and white residue all over my shoes. Take shoes out the box and wat do I find inside?View media item 351068A damn piece if chalk!! Never heard or seen this one yet lol. That would explain this...View media item 351073View media item 351076View media item 351078Smdh

So you went to the mall, picked up the Jordans and didn't open the box while in the store to make sure everything was on point before you walked out of the store?

So you went to the mall, picked up the Jordans and didn't open the box while in the store to make sure everything was on point before you walked out of the store?
it happens, some managers don't even let you touch the sneaker box. hopefully that was the case. its just chalk i hope and not some illegal substance. On a side note i think i might purchase a pair to go with this.

f92a0b019a397fb0e004456a4955b8e7.jpg
Its a city thing y'all wouldn't understand....

Hey guys. When FTL says "waiting on approval" does that mean I need to call and approve order, or is it just in progress. I can't remember because I usually order online from NDC.

I know this gets asked a lot so I apologize in advance. I just don't remember what people always say about it.

i would call and speak to they're customer service rep before they cancel the intial order. i just called a mall around my way and they still have every sizes.

My pre-order pair just came in the mail. Sick they came RD. got to sleep in and get my pair hah. But yeah these turned out very sick. Well put together, the leather's real nice. Better in person than photographs IMO. Bought some crispy new khakis last night to wear with these.View media item 351155

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom