Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Their shoes bro wear em. If they r THAT DEFECTIVE TAKE THEM BACK. Not a big deal

YOu say that like its 10 years ago. In most cases, trying to take them back will only get you your money back.

I've NEVER copped shoes, in person, and not inspected prior to paying. Call me weird.

Well that's a ridiculous claim since they are of the same quality of the OG Retro Knicks 1s. And Chi 1's and Knicks 1's have an entirely different feel to them...
How is it ridiculous? It's a statement and that's the way I feel. The knicks 1 and the Celtics 1 are not the same shoe. One feels more comfortable than the other period.

Went to valley fair mall tonight, and these r sitting with the bugs bunny 1s at hoh, didn't ask what sizes left tho.

Someone who cares about the money they're spending? Idk just a thought...

Can't wait to rock these, hopefully black patents won't be too hard to grab.

from the hype that already starting up, I dont have a good feeling about black patents

How is it ridiculous? It's a statement and that's the way I feel. The knicks 1 and the Celtics 1 are not the same shoe. One feels more comfortable than the other period.
These have different lining material and tongue material than the Knicks/royals. They're definitely different in terms of materials but the molds are identical.
The materials used on the celtics are higher quality and closer to OG. Even little things like the direction of the NA on the insole. Celtics is correct compared to OG.
View media item 352353

Last edited:
So FTL said you are all set? I haven't received a confirmation email yet either.
The agent on chat said that the message is normal as it waits to ship. Didn't say I am  "all set" but rather that it is not something to worry about.

Here is a vid I did of this colorway... Looks great in real life, I was sold when I saw them in person even tho the pics did nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom