Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

invest in eastbay membership and no more shipping fees. pays for it self after one ship n 25% off code

good thing i skipped all this madness last week for $165 shipped on ebay

on to the gold/black AKA the "trinidad james all gold everything's"  loooooooooool

Not alot of hype or demand and these were gone quick. Black toes are gonna be real tough.

got through on eastbay...and a pair of area 72 barkleys..expensive, but good morning..
very nice, i got 12.5s on Eastbay, 8 minute wait in the cart, a new record!  I sniped the Barkleys, but I forgot I let my boy try out the bot and didnt change the size back and it added a size 10.5, for me, so I let them go. Woulda really love to grab those 

very nice, i got 12.5s on Eastbay, 8 minute wait in the cart, a new record!  I sniped the Barkleys, but I forgot I let my boy try out the bot and didnt change the size back and it added a size 10.5, for me, so I let them go. Woulda really love to grab those 
Theres a bot for eastbay too now?

Hows the quality on these compared to Royals/NYKs ? real tempted to grab a pair !

Last edited:
Heading out. I liked these since the beginning but it's retail or bust for me. Hope I can cop my 12

my stores ddint even carry them  so i gotta wait for ebay to calm down too makes me scared for  the black toes now

Theres a bot for eastbay too now?
sorry I meant NDC, I checked out normal on eastbay, the bot only works on NDC

does anyone follow mr.retail-reseller on twitter? He seems legit and if I didnt hit on the 1s this morning I would hit him up.

Cant wait to wear these out this week

Back
Top Bottom