Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Y'all dudes afraid of creases on AJ ones LOL
I'm fine with creases on most leather 1s like my Celtics, Breds, or Royals since leather is going to crease but the creases on New Loves will look terrible due to the Nubuck. For example my 07 pair of New Loves creased terribly and it caused the Nubuck to crack over time.

I thought I was the only 1 wondering why they crease so weird lol definitely need a 2nd pair for cheap

Though I did not partake in this release, I'm happy they dropped again for everyone's enjoyment. Same with the Hair 1s and the Red Gucci 1s when they reretroed. Army and Father's Day 1s would be a great rerelease as well to me. Great colors.

Didn't know these dropped in toddlers sizes as soon as I get a good eBay coupon I'm copping for my son and I.

I copped the Iowa SBs really close to these dropping so I was gonna pass but if lil man can get them that changes everything.

I copped cuz I wanted a fresh pair once the pair in my NL/OL pair finally give out...but I wish they would have just re-released the NL/OL pack again

Last edited:
Went to the premiere of the new Transformers movie tonight, my wife told me I should wear my bumblebees, as she refers to the New Loves...

Went to the premiere of the new Transformers movie tonight. My wife told me to wear my bumblebees, as she refers to the new loves...
wow i respect you standing in the parking lot in your socks to take that last pic, true commitment
What has to be done, has to be done
roll.gif

They really PS those socks on Jimmy Buckets
roll.gif

No kidding. I guess they came out in several colors, and somebody must have gone through the effort to PS every color on that one stock photo. But hey, they look good. As long as the shoes are Authentic, the socks are just an add-on

Finally handled these in person recently. The quality is so piss poor I could hardly believe it. Sucker born every minute and it appears there are a few suckers in here...

Finally handled these in person recently. The quality is so piss poor I could hardly believe it. Sucker born every minute and it appears there are a few suckers in here...

Piss yellow to go with the piss poor quality.

Theyre Mids though. mids suck and always have

They are just beaters to me, not sure why you would expect OG quality on a mid. They crease easy, but again, just don't care about creasing anyway. Part of wearing shoes. Got mine for under $70 after discounts and coupons, and they pop well, look good. I see no problem here.

Been Rockin Mine All Day!!! Heads Won't Stop Turning!!!They Shine...No Complaints!!!Only complements I Been Getting...

Of course there crap quality anyone in here that tells you it has good leather and great nubuck is lying only copped because of colorway

In them feels about a pair of sneakers, now that's a sucker. No one claimed these were great quality, they just bought them because they liked them.

Back
Top Bottom