Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Honestly I don't care bout quality these look nice and think there cool as far as quality there good IMO for 100$ buxk u can't go wrong but why hate on em there's ugkier poorer quality out there than these ...

Honestly I don't care bout quality these look nice and think there cool as far as quality there good IMO for 100$ buxk u can't go wrong but why hate on em there's ugkier poorer quality out there than these ...
these are some of the best black and a yellow kicks ever.

With every single shoe and CW, there are people that love them, and people that hate them, it's that simple. I wanted this CW, copped them, and enjoy wearing them. Got several compliments already, which does not happen much, nor do I typically care. But it's odd and fun when you do and you don't live in a metropolitan area. Sure, the quality is nothing like an OG, but they are a fun pair to own.

Repped. Definitely agree, I have always loved loud colorways like this especially on SBs during the time these dropped. I put it in my Top 5 most worn 1s in my collection.
I think I'm the same way I really like yellow colorways of shoes and they rarely get retroed

Come on now, you new around these parts... I really like this CW, make no mistake, but top 3 is just silly talk.
seperate the color way from the mid model in its current form and i think its a pretty valid opinion. if this color way released on a high, nike air treatment, with better materials, these things would sell like SBB's do. i dont doubt that in my mind. this color blocking looks perfect on any 1 iteration. 

Last edited:

seperate the color way from the mid model in its current form and i think its a pretty valid opinion. if this color way released on a high, nike air treatment, with better materials, these things would sell like SBB's do. i dont doubt that in my mind. this color blocking looks perfect on any 1 iteration. 
For anybody that likes 1s or collects them, Banned/Bred, Chicago, SSB (and for some RSSB), Royal, Black Toe... I mean, I really like this CW, and I am sure they would sell out in a high at OG quality/leather, but top 3 would be a hard sell. That's all. I have these too, and they are a fun beater, but just found top 3 a bit much credit.

For anybody that likes 1s or collects them, Banned/Bred, Chicago, SSB (and for some RSSB), Royal, Black Toe... I mean, I really like this CW, and I am sure they would sell out in a high at OG quality/leather, but top 3 would be a hard sell. That's all. I have these too, and they are a fun beater, but just found top 3 a bit much credit.
I love ones, was collecting them during the high model drought pre 2009. aesthetically as far as color ways go( not talking about historical context or anything) banneds, chicagos, and black toes are arguably interchangeable and occupy the same spot, wherver it would fall on my list. then whats left? royals, SBB(RSSB), frags, id easily put a well done new love release over the RSSB and it would be up for debate on the SBB, and I own both. im not making this an argument of significance or impact.

Last edited:

I love ones, was collecting them during the high model drought pre 2009. aesthetically as far as color ways go( not talking about historical context or anything) banneds, chicagos, and black toes are arguably interchangeable and occupy the same spot, wherver it would fall on my list. then whats left? royals, SBB(RSSB), frags, id easily put a well done new love release over the RSSB and it would be up for debate on the SBB, and I own both. im not making this an argument of significance or impact.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. It would be interesting for sure to see this in an all leather OG version, but not sure if that will happen any time soon.

High OG New Loves would sell out instantly. Don't let NT say otherwise that these New Loves aren't selling well as a GR. Goldenrods, Wutangs, and New Loves are some of the few Yellow/Black colorways that are popular.

High OG New Loves would sell out instantly. Don't let NT say otherwise that these New Loves aren't selling well as a GR. Goldenrods, Wutangs, and New Loves are some of the few Yellow/Black colorways that are popular.
And you got the more sought after Tokyo 5s and lightning 4s

was out of the country for the release got lucky found a 10.5
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I copped a 10.5 the other day, got lucky all other spots were sold out basically

Back
Top Bottom