Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC

Copped a pair yesterday on Footlocker for $92 bones after coupon code, plenty of sizes left.  Second pair I copped because the first pair were terrible condition soft leather and creased right out of the box.  If these are better those are going back for sure!

Copped a pair yesterday on Footlocker for $92 bones after coupon code, plenty of sizes left.  Second pair I copped because the first pair were terrible condition soft leather and creased right out of the box.  If these are better those are going back for sure!
got an Eastbay 20% coupon that people can use starting 3/18. would make these 84 before tax/shipping.

^comparison pics show there really aint much of a difference...y'all just complain about everything

The shape of the recent batch of Retro I is just terrible. Looks like they are running the Dunk Hi tooling and slapping on the 'Wings' emblem.

Mine was like that as well.
As an update, the pair I ordered from FTL was 10 times better quality than that of NDC (and cheaper via a coupon).  However, FTL sent them in basically a bag with a shipping label on it so the box was destroyed!!!

Sending back the poor quality NDC ones!

Back
Top Bottom