Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC

Keeping my eye on the UNCs on NDC. I'm really hoping to catch them on clearance, but I have a 15% voucher that just might tempt me earlier.

Obviously these would have been better with the Nike Air/High top treatment, but they're still an OG colorway on a classic shoe.
If you start seeing sizes around yours get depleted, I wouldn't wait. I was real happy with my pair, if you have a 15% though not sure it that takes you out of the $100 free shipping consideration or not.

Best thing I have to match these, and a recent ebay purchase at that. Pretty much brand new. I love the Nike branding as well.

The Stackhouse/Wallace UNC argyle uni's, and the Iverson Georgetown kente Uni are my all-time favs! Though the years don't match up with the Air Jordan 1's, I wish they could've rereleased the sets for this release. I would take a CWebb Michigan or Jimmy King #24 as well!

Loving this more and more
smokin.gif
These look better on foot than in stock photos, may have to scoop up a pair

Can someone else post some on foot pics? Multiple shots if possible? You will be repped for your time

Can someone else post some on foot pics? Multiple shots if possible? You will be repped for your time

Here ya go. Sorry for the crappy pics

View media item 289449
View media item 289450
View media item 289451
View media item 289452
Bonus pic: royal and unc comparison.
View media item 289453

Can anybody agree they look to much like an af1? I don't like the 1s

AF1? Nah bro, AJ1 is much more better, AF1's midsole just kills it for me, looks OD imo.

I don't like 1's at all, but I keep looking at these. These are underrated. They are real attractive, especially for the price I can get them at. I gotta see. I think I can wait a bit no one is really biting on these now.

Just got mine in last week from NDC. I am not a quality expert but I think these are pretty good quality especially for the price. The leather isn't too bad either. I also picked up a pair of elite socks to match em. I won't be wearing these until the summer though because I think these look better with shorts and I also have to get some matching shirts as well.

is there anywhere with these online still for retail? i want some to wear with my north carolina jordan jersey in the summer

Back
Top Bottom