Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I re-laced these with white laces per someone's pic on this thread and seeing the little details and feeling the shoes, this is definitely a sleeper, especially for the price.  Not only that, these are rocking the Nike Air tag which from what I recall is normally an additional charge towards JB?

UPS just dropped mine off from SP
roll.gif
so dope, no one was lying bout the quality either
pimp.gif

@dj5h1ft
Oh, I will.

I'm glad I will soon have a second set by Monday thanks to @biboo posting that SP link [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Got mine from SP on 1 day shipping.  Quality on this is no joke.  Contrast is so so =(  They could have done it to make the shoe looks more appealing. 

Got mine from SP on 1 day shipping.  Quality on this is no joke.  Contrast is so so =(  They could have done it to make the shoe looks more appealing. 
I also got mine in today from the SP restock link you posted and I'm very happy to have doubles[emoji]128077[/emoji].

Last edited:
I regret not getting these after seeing all these pics. Was not feeling them and now the regret is soaking in.

IN MY OPINION, THESE WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER PAIRS IN THE OG 1 SERIES IN A FEW YEARS...PEOPLE SLEPT ON THESE DUE TO THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF OTHER HIGH PROFILE RELEASES DURING FATHERS DAY WEEKEND. BUT THESE WILL BE COVETED IN DUE TIME,AND THOSE WHO HAVE ACQUIRED THEM(MYSELF INCLUDED) WILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES LUCKY FOR HAVING DONE SO. JUST WATCH. HOLLA...

CED B.

IN MY OPINION, THESE WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER PAIRS IN THE OG 1 SERIES IN A FEW YEARS...PEOPLE SLEPT ON THESE DUE TO THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF OTHER HIGH PROFILE RELEASES DURING FATHERS DAY WEEKEND. BUT THESE WILL BE COVETED IN DUE TIME,AND THOSE WHO HAVE ACQUIRED THEM(MYSELF INCLUDED) WILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES LUCKY FOR HAVING DONE SO. JUST WATCH. HOLLA...

CED B.
Basically feel the exact same way.

I need to grab a 2nd pair before stuff gets crazy I waited to double with the shadows now the price has gotten crazy.

Wife came home early from work with a huge smile on her face, so naturally I thought she did something wrong or she wanted something, and then she busted these out and says "Happy Father's Day."
ohlfyt.jpg

She said she knew I was gonna be bummed because I wasn't gonna be able to attempt to order them online because I was recovering in the hospital from surgery, so she spent the entire morning driving around town looking for my size and spent 2+ hours online trying and trying to get them.

My day has been made! These plus another pair on the way from the SP restock
pimp.gif
. What a great Friday[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Repped..!!!

I need to get me a girlfriend like that !!!

CED B.
View media item 1043229

Last edited:
Just logged into my paypal and forgot I had cash sitting in there, ok whats the going rate on these? Fair price but realistically.

Back
Top Bottom