Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

i know it may sound silly but in a few years there may be some amazingly worn pairs of ff1s

Last edited:

i know it may sound silly but in a few years there may be some amazingly worn pairs of ff1s
not silly at all! not to beat a dead horse but, the quality really is superb. They look pretty pristine when you get them, so I can only imagine that the wear just makes them look more and more natural over time. Haven't worn mine yet tho.

View media item 1050355
4 yr old graduated beginner karate yesterday. Figured it was a good time to unds. I usually don't like 1s because of my flat feet but these were comfortable for sure.

Last edited:
Wore these for the first time today. Such a dope shoe but the toe box drove me crazy, all day... Every time I looked down it haunted me. Its like in between an af1 and an aj1. Idk im gonna keep rocking them but its a shame what they did there smh

Such a dope shoe but the toe box drove me crazy, all day... Every time I looked down it haunted me. Its like in between an af1 and an aj1. Idk im gonna keep rocking them but its a shame what they did there smh

That is the main reason why I didn't buy this shoe. The Jordan 1 is one of my favorite Jordan's and they just JACKED the toebox. It's not correct and It changed the look where I don't like it. Glad someone else understands. 8)

@2ndName  don't have this issue at all… Im a 10.5 so i think the ones i use go up to a 12 so that probably benefits me a little.. if your like the right on the cusp on fitting it to one id go with the the bigger one, for me there actually pretty comfy. I also use the universal ones not the Af1s or any of the others

@macky  gotch, they don't look any different from the other 1s i own
ohwell.gif

@macky
 gotch, they don't look any different from the other 1s i own:\

Look at the corners of the toe box closest to the laces. They don't curve outwards like a normal 1 does.

I have these and personally don't have a problem with it, but I understand why someone else would.

Last edited:
Look at the corners of the toe box closest to the laces. They don't curve outwards like a normal 1 does.

I have these and personally don't have a problem with it, but I understand why someone else would.
now i see it. okay i understand.. also doesn't bother me but i agree i can see how it would to someone else.

yeah i can get the concept from that pic those are dunks tho not sure what pair.. i think just splashed w bleach in spots or something would look dope

still looking for a 9.5 for close to retail but no dice =( if anybody got any leads on a 9.5 lmk thanks =0

View media item 1055467
Walked into HOH last night and they had a bunch if sizes sitting out, I had to grab them once I tried them on. They were labeled at $105 inside the shoe so I saved $15. Definitely happy.

9.5 and 10.5 still available, shoegallery in miami (305) 371-2063 they should take phone orders by now.

Back
Top Bottom