Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Anybody know any online retailers with these still in a sz8?
Sobe soles sent me 2 different size shoes and I need a pair Before the price goes up anymore.

cobrab19 cobrab19 so are you stuck with those because they say all sales final? Smh I refuse to trust online retailers that some how don't sell the basic nikes, but only j's and such.

cobrab19 cobrab19 so are you stuck with those because they say all sales final? Smh I refuse to trust online retailers that some how don't sell the basic nikes, but only j's and such.
Wen I talked to dude yest he said he was supposed to contact the owner. No call back yest or today prett lame business ethics if u ask me

Do we have an official word on hiw many pairs were produced? I heard 5,000 or less....but I still never heard official numbers. The rep that told me normally is spot on, but he still didn't say definite. Just wayyyyy less than cigars and champagne numbers. All were limited....but the 1's were super limited and like easter eggs to find in stores

Do we have an official word on hiw many pairs were produced? I heard 5,000 or less....but I still never heard official numbers. The rep that told me normally is spot on, but he still didn't say definite. Just wayyyyy less than cigars and champagne numbers. All were limited....but the 1's were super limited and like easter eggs to find in stores
strange tho that the 1s were the only thing that dropped that weekend I actually bought the following week. They were slept on big time even at the few stores that had them.

Soles inc, shoe gallery, solefy, and simons sports (Used to be athletes foot) were actually the only stores around me that had them. But they all had for at least two weeks, I was able to help someone out in this thread. All of them are boutiques except simons tho.

strange tho that the 1s were the only thing that dropped that weekend I actually bought the following week. They were slept on big time even at the few stores that had them.

You have this wrong my friend. Heat galore dropped the weekend these dropped which is why so many people slept on them. Glad I copped. Got multiple compliments today.....even from old women that don't even get into sneakers. Lol

View media item 1093914

Last edited:
Soles inc, shoe gallery, solefy, and simons sports (Used to be athletes foot) were actually the only stores around me that had them. But they all had for at least two weeks, I was able to help someone out in this thread. All of them are boutiques except simons tho.

From what I saw (minus like the 5 footlockers on their launch locator) it appeared specialty shops just got these as well

You have this wrong my friend. Heat galore dropped the weekend these dropped which is why so many people slept on them. Glad I copped. Got multiple compliments today.....even from old women that don't even get into sneakers. Lol

View media item 1093914
Yea they dropped with the 11 lows and 6s. I know, and most went for 6s first and 11s. I got 11s that weekend and slept on the 1s until midweek honestly. But really because no FTLs around me where getting them, so I just forgot about them come weekend release.

Yea they dropped with the 11 lows and 6s. I know, and most went for 6s first and 11s. I got 11s that weekend and slept on the 1s until midweek honestly. But really because no FTLs around me where getting them, so I just forgot about them come weekend release.
I believe the WTKD 6 was that day too.

Cigar 6
Champagne 6
FF 1
Infrared 11

Edit: WTKD 6 was the previous week.

Last edited:
I think they are killa, maybe because jeans are a must for me and navy blue is my favorite color so easy decision for me

I believe the WTKD 6 was that day too.

Cigar 6
Champagne 6
FF 1
Infrared 11

Edit: WTKD 6 was the previous week.
Yea I realized I missed the wtkd after I posted. I think It was that same weekend, I'm almost certain it was.

So sobesoles is going to let me send back the shoes free of charge and send me another pair sz8. Now that's how a business should handle this type of situation. :smokin

So sobesoles is going to let me send back the shoes free of charge and send me another pair sz8. Now that's how a business should handle this type of situation. :smokin
they probably read your complaints on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom