Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I think I actually went for the cement XI lows. Just picked up my size in these denims through eBay for close to retail. Can't wait. After I got a pair of Lance Mountains, I've been on an AJ 1 high. I'm not really caring about other retro models at this point.

Official Pics of my bleached Family Forever 1s

Oficial Pics
roll.gif

So people asked about a how to.. You obviously need bleach and a spray bottom i also used a paint brush. I tried two different methods painting the bleach on(the big globs) and spraying on the bleach(which i think looked better). Also i immediately whipped off any bleach that got on the leather, so there was no discoloration. I tried to make the sprayed bleach drip a little, actually wasn't too tricky. Think they came out dope, if anyone needs help or has questions about doing theres pm me.

Needs more bleach but just like sprays from a bottle too offset the blotchy parts. Other than that nice work

@ethandub0  I like it. It's almost like a bleach camo. Just needs a lighter/duller shade to offset the bright spots. 
totally agree with you, had a hard time putting more bleach on some parts and less of others especially with the spray bc its not really controlled

trying to get one of the blogs to notice that pic, & see if i could help some people with doing theres

What if you used a sponge that was cut out in various shapes? Perhaps not a sponge with lots of holes in it, but something soft that you can make a light stamp out of it. 

What if you used a sponge that was cut out in various shapes? Perhaps not a sponge with lots of holes in it, but something soft that you can make a light stamp out of it. 
never thought about that fam, dope idea. 

Was able to grab a pair near retail on an assist from a fellow NTer. Very happy with them. Surprised and thankful to find someone willing to help me out. Very appreciative for $150 shipped.

Am I gonna see these sitting in Dublin, London or Amsterdam by any chance? Going next week and would love to pick these up, memories too take too the foot game daily

Am I gonna see these sitting in Dublin, London or Amsterdam by any chance? Going next week and would love to pick these up, memories too take too the foot game daily
I am in Leeds near Manchester and they arent sitting out here, they sold qite fast actually. Hopefully you will see them in London though.

I am in Leeds near Manchester and they arent sitting out here, they sold qite fast actually. Hopefully you will see them in London though.

Yeh my friends there said the same thing. I wont go out my way looking but when im in niketown if they there il cop

Dont know how I forgot about these. Will have to cop off ebay. Glad the prices aint budge.

Yellow laces the best imo and I usually hate yellow. Yellow cool on shoes tho if done right (Tokyo Vs) otherwise trash (Thunder IVs)

EDIT: Nah, the grey laces the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom