Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Lol nice but that will be your last pair at that store as long as that manager works there.
Possibly but that's ok since I rarely shop at that particular spot due to the shady biz they conduct. Ironically after getting into our little argument he gave me his number and told me he will look out for me when he can. Personally I take anything he says with an grain of salt but time will tell.

About to pull the trigger for $325 shipped. Anyone ever purchase on Offer Up Shipping?

Seller has 5 stars but curious to see if anyone has ever went this route and how their experience went?

About to pull the trigger for $325 shipped. Anyone ever purchase on Offer Up Shipping?

Seller has 5 stars but curious to see if anyone has ever went this route and how their experience went?
I purchased twice from them the 1st transaction went smoothly and I received my item with no issue. The 2nd time the seller didn't ship for whatever reason but I was promptly refunded a few days later.

Definitely check your local villa/dtlr since corporate left the release procedures to managment aka backdoor.
As for my situation I've been checking in with my local dtlr/villa every other day inquiring about the 1s. 1st the manager claimed they weren't receiving them then a few days later he said they will receive pairs but it will be a raffle and to come back on a specific date. I figured he was lying to me so I sent my wife to ask him since the manager is known to have a soft spot for the ladies. She goes in a few days later without me and he straight up tells her that he currently has the shoes but he's waiting for his boys to come and buy them. Once my wife told me that I went to the store the following day and I seen his reseller friends walking in and out with bags so I went in and said give me my size 11 before you let these guys clear out the inventory. The manager said there's nothing he can do for me and we got into a little heated exchange which lead to him calling one of his boys back and telling him to give me a size 11.
did you pull a tekashi to corporate? lol

Nah. That's not my style. I just told him to at least let me get my size 11 since I'm literally in the store while it's occurring.
yea i feel you. Im pissed for you though smh. This why the game f'd up. and i bet you his homies who are reselling didnt even kick him any bread lol. He is hustling backwards yo

cousin and I went on a Shoe Palace expedition a few weeks ago, hit 11 stores with 19 entries. So a total of 38 chances. She hit on a 9 this morning.

Which location? You can PM if you want.

Waiting with phone in hand, patiently.

Last edited:
Props for all that “extra” effort.
For me, that’s too much energy and time wasted for them.
Especially if the wife had to go in there?
Luckily the store is only 2 blocks away from my house. As for my wife she just stopped by for a couple minutes on her way to the supermarket that's on the same block. Being in such close proximity is the only reason I was able to cop my pair tbh.

Not gonna lie. Reading this made me happy. Reminds me of the old days. :nthat:

Someone actually helped someone in an era where everyone else would run to make their $200 bucks. :smh:

Salute to you X XXXXX :pimp:
Make sure you return the favor back though @NIKEONLY33.

PO
I had to pull out a 2 week old message to rant. LOL That last sentence you stated will not be happening. I asked (in a fair exchange) for assistance with the Jordan 1 Mid Homecomings this week and in return I got a message to help him with 2 pairs of SB Dunks and 2 pairs of Kobes. WTF?!?!?! I assisted you in being able to get the Mochas and then you turn around and ask me to help you with 4 more shoes like I have nothing else to do but to be online sneaker shopping FOR OTHER PEOPLE? G*T*F*O*H! I could see him asking me to assist with one more shoe, but FOUR?!?!?!

Between this and the fool who was showing his a*s when transacting with me for the Navy Japan 1s, I am SOOOO good on helping folks on this site. SMDH That is too bad too because I like helping people, but if you are going to take advantage then I will easily back out and back off!

End of rant.

I had to pull out a 2 week old message to rant. LOL That last sentence you stated will not be happening. I asked (in a fair exchange) for assistance with the Jordan 1 Mid Homecomings this week and in return I got a message to help him with 2 pairs of SB Dunks and 2 pairs of Kobes. WTF?!?!?! I assisted you in being able to get the Mochas and then you turn around and ask me to help you with 4 more shoes like I have nothing else to do but to be online sneaker shopping FOR OTHER PEOPLE? G*T*F*O*H! I could see him asking me to assist with one more shoe, but FOUR?!?!?!

Between this and the fool who was showing his a*s when transacting with me for the Navy Japan 1s, I am SOOOO good on helping folks on this site. SMDH That is too bad too because I like helping people, but if you are going to take advantage then I will easily back out and back off!

End of rant.
This is honestly the beauty of platforms like sx and goat when you end up with pairs you don’t need. You don’t have to deal with that type of stupidity like you do with a person to person transaction. It’s the nature of the beast when there’s any sort of resale value involved. The idea of an oop is nice and all but it sucks you can’t just help someone out and give them a good deal. They always want more.

End of rant.

"Appreciation" and "Paying it Back". These words mean nothing to some. Sorry you had to go through that.

What size are you? I'll try for Homecomings on SNKRS. What harm is it to take a minute out to enter for a pair I'm not getting. X XXXXX
I thank you for your message and I am looking for a 10 (preferred) or a 9.5. I can make both sizes work. No worries if you are not able because at this point, I will solely depend on myself to cop what I want just like I have been doing. LOL

Back
Top Bottom