Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

This is honestly the beauty of platforms like sx and goat when you end up with pairs you don’t need. You don’t have to deal with that type of stupidity like you do with a person to person transaction. It’s the nature of the beast when there’s any sort of resale value involved. The idea of an oop is nice and all but it sucks you can’t just help someone out and give them a good deal. They always want more.
I feel you on that and since I am not a reseller and I do not pay resale, those sites are usually not on my radar. I totally understand though the notion of when the transaction is done, then that is it.

Never posted but my pair from release day. Definitely rocking white laces with these.

Attachments

• 600DC7F0-574F-4408-9557-7FEF93DB5180.jpeg
    600DC7F0-574F-4408-9557-7FEF93DB5180.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 560
Sheesh just checked the thread I thought it was being handled internally but guess not. Again, each person has their own opinion , thought process, reasoning etc. I could easily see how one can get the wrong idea or feeling. There could be misinterpretations or whatever so i refuse to bicker back and forth to try as to who is right or wrong. But those that have seen me on this NT for nearly a decade, know my character and intentions. I started the oop thread with spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour H headdetective kidcurry209 kidcurry209 rhinosport rhinosport thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 2fnquik 2fnquik laxidasical laxidasical
@theltrain before he left ModernMade ModernMade 206to813 206to813 @Air Money skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 wolfman928 wolfman928 nickname.esco nickname.esco in hopes of helping each other out. Like someone mentioned earlier, if it takes a minute to enter for a pair you don't want, but could help another NTer out, I'd wake up 7am and do it 100/100 times., whether it was for 1 or 10'pairs. But as stated, everyone thinks differently and it's subjective. But if the majority feel I'm wrong here, pls let me know. I'd hit the dusty trials and never show my face around these parts again lol. Everyone is the oop thread wouldn't take me seriously. My reputation and character mean everything to me and if most feel I am in the wrong here, then i will apologize and head out and rethink how I may have come off to some . Nonetheless, I wouldn't have a pair if it weren't for X XXXXX and I've been so appreciative of it. I have nothing bad to say about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh just checked the thread I thought it was being handled internally but guess not. Again, each person has their own opinion , thought process, reasoning etc. I could easily see how one can get the wrong idea or feeling. There could be misinterpretations or whatever so i refuse to bicker back and forth to try as to who is right or wrong. But those that have seen me on this NT for nearly a decade, know my character and intentions. I started the oop thread with spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour H headdetective kidcurry209 kidcurry209 rhinosport rhinosport thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 2fnquik 2fnquik laxidasical laxidasical
@theltrain before he left ModernMade ModernMade 206to813 206to813 @Air Money skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 wolfman928 wolfman928 nickname.esco nickname.esco in hopes of helping each other out. Like someone mentioned earlier, if it takes a minute to enter for a pair you don't want, but could help another NTer out, I'd wake up 7am and do it 100/100 times., whether it was for 1 or 10'pairs. But as stated, everyone thinks differently and it's subjective. But if the majority feel I'm wrong here, pls let me know. I'd hit the dusty trials and never show my face around these parts again lol. Everyone is the oop thread wouldn't take me seriously. My reputation and character mean everything to me and if most feel I am in the wrong here, then i will apologize and head out and rethink how I may have come off to some . Nonetheless, I wouldn't have a pair if it weren't for X XXXXX and I've been so appreciative of it. I have nothing bad to say about her.

Why type all this and not respond to the claims?

X XXXXX helped you with Mocha's & in return she asked for help on the AJ1 Mid's.

Your response was that in return for that she needs to help you with 2 pairs of Dunks & 2 Kobe's?!? What sense is that? Is the true?

She helped you with Mocha's & the norm should be helping her with something. That's all there is to it.

PO

You put the person who just helped you right back to work unintentional or not maybe nothing wrong with asking but everyone not looking to sign up to do extra Sneaker legwork more than once

No. I said sure no problem I'm on it. Then I asked if she could help with the others. I should have said "if your not going for them". Not like I'll only help you if you help me on those.

Seems like a miscommunication between you two then.

Nonetheless, I think the extra request of shoes was a bit excessive though. At least let the other party ask say something like, "Let me know if you need help with anything else" before you make a request.

There is nothing wrong with asking for help with another shoe if the person wants to assist again, but 4 shoes comes off as trying to take advantage of someone's kindness or even reseller'ish.

PO

wait, theres an oop thread?

I've ooped 2 random NTers before and have had some ask me for help, they all ghost me afterwards. So nowadays unless I see you're an active and helping member or if I interact with you outside of NT from time to time, you wouldn't get any oops from me. Not like I hit a lot of stuff or multiples of the good stuff anyway.

wait, theres an oop thread?

I've ooped 2 random NTers before and have had some ask me for help, they all ghost me afterwards. So nowadays unless I see you're an active and helping member or if I interact with you outside of NT from time to time, you wouldn't get any oops from me. Not like I hit a lot of stuff or multiples of the good stuff anyway.

I’ll gladly help a regular I trust (JPS, Vino, Refill, Cobrab, etc) especially if they’re my size and I end up getting multiples.

I’ll help out acquaintances in person too. Hooked up dude that worked at the mini-mart I would visit a couple times a week for my morning coffee. Got him Turbo Green AJ1s for retail.

BUT, once you start ghosting/flaking, or you don’t seem to appreciate it, it’s a wrap. At that point, don’t bother contacting me about anything, ever.

I gave up on these restocking
Plus it would be damn near impossible to hit on a restock
I already moved on

Back
Top Bottom